Home

NBA 2k15 ratings East and west all stars

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 ratings East and west all stars within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2014, 12:08 PM   #33
Rookie

iki319's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k15 ratings East and west all stars

I find it odd that most of them are either 89 or 88. Its like most of them are playing at the exact same level.

But one thing this picture shows is that hands down, West is way better than the East.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:27 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iki319
I find it odd that most of them are either 89 or 88. Its like most of them are playing at the exact same level.

But one thing this picture shows is that hands down, West is way better than the East.
The west just lost love tho and the talent in the east got spread out again. With Lebron leaving Mia, expect bosh and wades numbers to go up as probably their ratings as well
Old 09-28-2014, 01:16 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iki319

I honestly think it was all part of the marketing plan to purposely only make 4 players in the 90s as a way to say "see our new ratings guy is making a difference" and that there will be a differential in player ratings. I also think that's why they waited until last to reveal the top 20 players or so to avoid people seeing early a bunch of players clumped together at over 87.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 02:56 PM   #36
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by threattonature
I honestly think it was all part of the marketing plan to purposely only make 4 players in the 90s as a way to say "see our new ratings guy is making a difference" and that there will be a differential in player ratings. I also think that's why they waited until last to reveal the top 20 players or so to avoid people seeing early a bunch of players clumped together at over 87.
Or maybe all of those guys are clumped together because they haven't separated themselves from their peers like LeBron, Kevin and Chris. I know people are (seemingly) in love with Carmelo Anthony, but he hasn't done anything in his career to be placed on the same pedestal as the two superior players. Yes, he (inefficiently) scores a lot of points and rebounds well for a small forward but his defense is below average - don't give me the crap about him being good when he "tries" - while he is also a black hole and can't create offense for his teammates.

Something even Durant has developed throughout his career. Then there is the fact that he's only been out of the first round of the playoffs once or twice in his entire career. If he can elevate the play of his teammates, get the Knicks into the second round or further, put up the same quality numbers (with better efficiency and more assists) and actually give good effort on defense then he'll get to that LeBron & Durant plateu.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-28-2014 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-28-2014, 03:16 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
I like the ratings for the most part but melo the same as PG and K love bothers me. If it is an overall formula would you say that KD is 6 points better than melo. Or that lebron is 9 points better than him?
Yes I would. I would even be fine with Melo being lower given his inefficiencies and less than stellar defense.
Old 09-28-2014, 03:36 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Our maybe all of those guys are clumped together because they haven't separated themselves from their peers like LeBron, Kevin and Chris. I know people are (seemingly) in love with Carmelo Anthony, but he hasn't done anything in his career to be placed on the same pedestal as the two superior players. Yes, he (inefficiently) scores a lot of points and rebounds well for a small forward but his defense is below average - don't give me the crap about him being good when he "tries" - while he is also a black hole and can't create offense for his teammates.

Something even Durant has developed throughout his career. Then there is the fact that he's only been out of the first round of the playoffs once or twice in his entire career. If he can elevate the play of his teammates, get the Knicks into the second round or further, put up the same quality numbers (with better efficiency and more assists) and actually give good effort on defense then he'll get to that LeBron & Durant plateu.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk
Chris Paul is a 91 and hasn't been past the 2nd round? Melo has. Also for bad defense melo had more blocks than Lebron and PG and statically last year held his opponents to lower FG percenatage than Bron in. Pick and roll situations, post situations and ISO situations. Elite defender? No but below average he is not that either. I agree with the other players not seperating themselfs. Also who did Lebron make better in the finals? Or did KD make westbrook better in the playoffs? I'm sure westbrook was fine without KD's "assists". KD is a ok permiter defender and worse post defender. Melo is the opposite. KD and bron are on another planet. I get this. But idk if that distance between durant and melo is as much as you are implying. Also when KD "tries" on defense in the post he still gets killed.

Last edited by Blackhail92; 09-28-2014 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-28-2014, 03:48 PM   #39
Rookie

I'm shocked that Dwight isn't at least 89
Old 09-28-2014, 03:49 PM   #40
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
Um no I dont. But I never disagreed with this. I was simply saying I don't beleive Lebron is 9 points better OVR than melo that's like a 71 and a 80. And that KD is not 6 points ahead of melo since his defense isn't "lock down" either especially not in the post. And that PG isn't on the same level as melo TO ME. This is all my opinion. On another note it seems a LOTTT of people will be using the clippers again smh.
You have an unhealthy infactuatuon with melo overall rating during offseason and during season.

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »