Home

NBA 2K15 - We Got Next TV Spot

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 - We Got Next TV Spot within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2014, 03:42 AM   #121
Rookie

kdenson1283's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm ready for Tuesday to get here. This commercial said very little about the game, guess that's why it was a teaser trailer, but I am very excited about the face scan and getting myplayer career going. All I want is to be drafted by my home team, Washington Wizards. Looking forward to the game fellas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 04:24 AM   #122
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15 - We Got Next TV Spot

I haven't read the whole thread but I get the general gist of it. Commercial didn't answer questions but it hinted at stuff. Some of us "need" some of this "meat and potatoes" NBA 2K15 information. I'm someone who's basing a purchase of a Next Gen system on whether or not NBA 2K15 next gen will have a crew-like mode that I will enjoy. If it doesn't, I'll stay on last-gen. I'm not pre-ordering anything until I have all the info I need.

Some of us have 2K14 Crews we are in where we can't give our friends list an answer on if we'll be on last-gen or current gen -- because we aren't informed enough about the product (that's only a week away) to make an informed decision.

With only a week to go -- especially when you factor in shipping time and whether or not we need to trade in our last-gen systems -- the customers should be provided the info of all big game modes that are decision to go nextgen or not actually hinges on.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:49 AM   #123
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KehliahoMauiFootball
I haven't read the whole thread but I get the general gist of it. Commercial didn't answer questions but it hinted at stuff. Some of us "need" some of this "meat and potatoes" NBA 2K15 information. I'm someone who's basing a purchase of a Next Gen system on whether or not NBA 2K15 next gen will have a crew-like mode that I will enjoy. If it doesn't, I'll stay on last-gen. I'm not pre-ordering anything until I have all the info I need.

Some of us have 2K14 Crews we are in where we can't give our friends list an answer on if we'll be on last-gen or current gen -- because we aren't informed enough about the product (that's only a week away) to make an informed decision.

With only a week to go -- especially when you factor in shipping time and whether or not we need to trade in our last-gen systems -- the customers should be provided the info of all big game modes that are decision to go nextgen or not actually hinges on.
I completely agree with you and I'm in the same boat as you are, just waiting to hear more details on this crew like mode so I can decide what to do. I heard that they were going to finally talk about it today, so we'll see.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:35 AM   #124
Rookie

TCFClemson's Arena

OVR: 2

Well my pre order is complete! Pretty excited this will be my first basketball game since College Hoops 2K8!
I occasionally stream on twitch at twitch.tv/tcfclemson
Old 09-30-2014, 07:00 PM   #125
MVP

OVR: 19
yup. this commercial really got me amped for 2k15. great commercial
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 09:22 PM   #126
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Maybe KD can act