Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 05:01 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

WOW glad some1 pointed out that end of the quarter shot, Curry's shot is dead on and the quick release is in!!
Old 10-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 5
Wow, game looks great. However, looks like 2K is taking a step back on the presentation side. The Ernie and Shaq is rather dull and no music/sounds after they finish the pre-game show? I see they also got rid of the half-time/highlight scores around the league show. SMH
Old 10-02-2014, 05:07 PM   #59
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
You couple see the timing was bad on majority of the user shots. Plus shooting fatigue has been added. I personally play with real fg%. The amount of missed shots makes me think we are finally getting actual NBA fg%. Which is a great thing.
Lord I hope sim heads are not complaining about low shooting %'s
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 10-02-2014, 05:09 PM   #60
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow86
WOW glad some1 pointed out that end of the quarter shot, Curry's shot is dead on and the quick release is in!!
FYI, it's generous to post the exact time on the video so people can quickly see. I'll do it for you. And yes, Curry's shot looks great.

7 min 23 seconds

or click this link to go straight to it.

http://youtu.be/4rnA7gAvkVg?t=7m23s
Old 10-02-2014, 05:10 PM   #61
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I'm sorry but... Kellogg has got to go. I never cared for his commentary in 2K, but also, he covers college basketball mostly. I don't know if there's enough disc space, but having teams of local tv guys (Steve Martin & Dell Curry for Hornets games for example) for the low-key games, and then a team of national broadcasters, like Marv Albert for the big games and playoffs. THAT would take commentary to the next level.

If not a local broadcast crew for every team, at least get a different team than what we have now (I'm biased towards SM and DC, personally because I think they have great chemistry and possess a ton of basketball knowledge). But I stand firm on wanting Marv Albert for big games. 2 commentary crews wouldn't be TOO hard, would it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 05:12 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
I'm sorry but... Kellogg has got to go. I never cared for his commentary in 2K, but also, he covers college basketball mostly. I don't know if there's enough disc space, but having teams of local tv guys (Steve Martin & Dell Curry for Hornets games for example) for the low-key games, and then a team of national broadcasters, like Marv Albert for the big games and playoffs. THAT would take commentary to the next level.

If not a local broadcast crew for every team, at least get a different team than what we have now (I'm biased towards SM and DC, personally because I think they have great chemistry and possess a ton of basketball knowledge). But I stand firm on wanting Marv Albert for big games. 2 commentary crews wouldn't be TOO hard, would it?
Well, it would probably be the double the work, since unless the they have the second crew do the exact same lines (and at the point why bother with a second crew), then would have to get two entire commentary systems working, instead of just one
Old 10-02-2014, 05:12 PM   #63
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

And OMG do moving screens need to be turned down. Look at the real NBA, there are plenty of times where they are not completely set and the ref doesn't call anything (though some refs are stifflers about everything).... ohhhh, what about dynamic officiating? Different refs call the game a different way. Some allow more physicality and let them play ball. Others are follow the rule book strictly.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:13 PM   #64
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Well, it would probably be the double the work, since unless the they have the second crew do the exact same lines (and at the point why bother with a second crew), then would have to get two entire commentary systems working, instead of just one
I suppose that's true, but it gets so stale and boring, especially in Association when you're hearing the exact same stuff about your team every. single. game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »