Home

NBA 2K15 Team Power Rankings (OS Computer Rankings)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Team Power Rankings (OS Computer Rankings) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2014, 02:40 PM   #33
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K15 Team Power Rankings (OS Computer Rankings)

People these are all hypothetical rankings, don't get so up in arms over your team not being in a spot you'd like. It doesn't matter at all..
Old 10-03-2014, 02:46 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
Hahaha alright, whatever you say bud. I'll give you the Wizards, but not the Bulls. Yeah I'm from Chicago and they're my team, but this is completely objective and unbiased. In a 7 game series, the Bulls beat the Warriors due to bench depth and a superior frontcourt. I could go on all day about the two teams, but right now the Bulls are a better squad on paper then the Warriors and they wouldn't be able to get past the Cavs either so there's no way they make the Finals. Sorry.
Derrick Rose is a huge question mark. Nobody knows what he's gonna play like this year, so I don't why you're acting like it's ridiculous to take the Warriors over the Bulls. They're a more proven team. They won more games in a much tougher conference. Warriors have an elite defense and a very good offense while the Bulls have an elite defense and an average offense at best.

And yeah, I would take Golden State over Cleveland. The Cavs defense will be suspect this year. Warriors are just a more complete team.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:54 PM   #35
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPerson
Derrick Rose is a huge question mark. Nobody knows what he's gonna play like this year, so I don't why you're acting like it's ridiculous to take the Warriors over the Bulls. They're a more proven team. They won more games in a much tougher conference. Warriors have an elite defense and a very good offense while the Bulls have an elite defense and an average offense at best.

And yeah, I would take Golden State over Cleveland. The Cavs defense will be suspect this year. Warriors are just a more complete team.
You didn't actually respond to anything I said.. It's pretty apparent you don't know a lot about the Bulls and all the improvements the team has made to an already solid squad. Saying the Warriors are more proven than the Bulls is laughable as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 03:31 PM   #36
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm seriously surprised the Rockets are that HIGH.

I mean, we lost Parsons and Lin for almost nothing, and traded away Asik for peanuts and a pick.

I love my team and all, but come on, let's be realistic here. Getting 50 wins will be a VERY big surprise.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:52 PM   #37
Rookie

Toronto top 10 baby shout out to Charlotte and Washington we're gonna have some dog fights this year
Old 10-03-2014, 06:05 PM   #38
Just started!

It's been about 5 years since I've used my Miami Heat >=] and now we're 18th. Finally get them all to myself again
Old 10-03-2014, 09:00 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1
This list is terrible lol
Old 10-03-2014, 09:22 PM   #40
Banned

Nukleopatra's Arena

OVR: 1

It's nice to see Utah getting some ''love'' - I remember having an argument in the NBA section last year about the Jazz being one of the worst 3 teams in the league.

I don't post in that section anymore, at least not seriously.

Utah was awful last season, and they'll be garbage again this season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »