Home

NBA 2k15 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2014, 03:11 PM   #57
No Way

demencia_total's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2k15 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug? Started a MyLeague with the Kings, no other teams user controlled and a custom roster. I had a created player as my PG, so I decided to trade Collison and had a trade for Ryan Anderson which I completed. Fast forwarded to the first game of the season to play it, but when I checked the starting lineups Darren Collison was back on my team as the starter as well as changing my rotations completely. I decided to quit the game to check what was up, and my created PG was nowhere to be found. I quit and loaded again, only to find the screen showing that my "Current Team" was the 76ers and the game froze and didn't become responsive again. Console did not freeze as I was able to exit the application, but with an error (CE-34878-0).

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? MyLeague

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Just as I described, will try again later to see if it repeats itself. Options that I did select at the start were Use Custom Roster On(roster is saved locally, not corrupt as far as I'm aware of), Hard Cap Value to 110, Trade Approval, 12 Minutes Q, Game Difficulty Superstar, Team Chemistry On and Normalize Played to Sim Minutes On. Everything else on default.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Update: Loaded a brand new My League and recreated all the moves. Nothing has happened as of yet with the same roster.

Do you have video or a picture? Can get if required, but there's nothing really out of place graphically.

Last edited by demencia_total; 10-07-2014 at 03:28 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:54 PM   #58
Just started!

OVR: 0

Platform:
X1

Whats the bug?
Loaded the game last night, was even able to mess around with create a player, now it won't get past the NBA 2K15 screen. I've tried to uninstall the game, and it won't even allow me to do that.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?\
Opening screen

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
I've tried to reset the Xbox, the game itself, and now it won't even allow me to uninstall the game.

How often has the bug been reproduced?
Three times I've tried

Do you have video or a picture?
No
Old 10-07-2014, 03:56 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 7

Platform : PC

Some players haircuts (DRose, Jeremy Lin for example) are transparent using the broadcast view, it looks fine when the camera zooms on them though.

A lot of transitions to the end of the quarter are not synced. You'll hear Harlan talking and he gets interrupted by the end of quarter splash.

Probably not a bug but they shouldn't have to make the cheerleaders disappear when they stay around the court after their routine and the ball inbounds on pc since it can largely handle the additional characters...

Many instant replays when all we see is the refs *** in front of the cam instead of the actual action lol.

Last edited by Cripterion; 10-07-2014 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:22 PM   #60
Just started!

Platform:
X1

Whats the bug?
My pre order code isn't working

I've tried the same code numerous times and just give me an invalid code. Anyone know of any fixes?
Old 10-07-2014, 04:22 PM   #61
Just started!

Issue fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 04:23 PM   #62
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamCrzChpnChzHd
Issue fixed.
This was for the loading screen, not the code.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:25 PM   #63
Rookie

Platform: ps4
Bug: audio
Has anyone realized that Steve Kerr is still an announcer, other than that this game is amazing
Old 10-07-2014, 04:30 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 3

PS4
Doris Burke will interview "ghost players" then teleport to half court for post game interview.

After a game, Doris attempted to interview Lebron on the sideline. However, Lebron was on the other side of the court celebrating the win with his team. Doris continued to interview the "Ghost" Lebron and then did a magic bug slide/teleport to half court!

Seen it happen twice during quick play games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »