Home

NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2015, 03:43 PM   #2097
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread

Can i get a 2nd opinion on a trade fellas?

Im on PC using the Timberwolves with Ultimate Base Roster so im up to date with Towns, Jones, Bjelica, etc.

Im about a week into the season and im noticing Rubio and Levine are very similar as far as production and attributes. The only diffrence is Rubios Excellentpassing to Levines hight and atheticism, so ive decided to move Rubio. The trade ive cooked up is with the Nets.

Nets Recieve: Ricky Rubio and Nikola Pekovic

Wolves Recieve: Joe Johnson, Andrea Bargnani, BKN 16' 1st round draft pick.

I like the trade brcause it gives Brooklyn a point gaurd for years to come, a big to pair with or replace Lopez and they got something guaranteed now for Joe Johnson rather than letting him walk in the Offseason.

We (Wolves) give more minutes to Levine at PG and Dieng at C, and add Johnson, a knockdown tall shooter, to the lineup for this season as we try to squeak into the playoffs in the tough west. In the event Johnson doesnt gel with our roster and decides to walk in Free Agency we have Brooklyns first rounder as a plan B. Bargnani was to make the numbers work, but im toying with converting him to a 7 foot catch and shoot small forward.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2015, 09:54 PM   #2098
Rookie

SergentSandwich's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejfalcon9
Can i get a 2nd opinion on a trade fellas?

Im on PC using the Timberwolves with Ultimate Base Roster so im up to date with Towns, Jones, Bjelica, etc.

Im about a week into the season and im noticing Rubio and Levine are very similar as far as production and attributes. The only diffrence is Rubios Excellentpassing to Levines hight and atheticism, so ive decided to move Rubio. The trade ive cooked up is with the Nets.

Nets Recieve: Ricky Rubio and Nikola Pekovic

Wolves Recieve: Joe Johnson, Andrea Bargnani, BKN 16' 1st round draft pick.

I like the trade brcause it gives Brooklyn a point gaurd for years to come, a big to pair with or replace Lopez and they got something guaranteed now for Joe Johnson rather than letting him walk in the Offseason.

We (Wolves) give more minutes to Levine at PG and Dieng at C, and add Johnson, a knockdown tall shooter, to the lineup for this season as we try to squeak into the playoffs in the tough west. In the event Johnson doesnt gel with our roster and decides to walk in Free Agency we have Brooklyns first rounder as a plan B. Bargnani was to make the numbers work, but im toying with converting him to a 7 foot catch and shoot small forward.

Definitly a no both realisticly and fairness wise. The nets have no use for Pekovic and they have a lack of assets due to their bad front office choices. They should not be giving up a first rounder unless they are acquireing an all star player
Old 08-14-2015, 01:30 PM   #2099
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergentSandwich
Definitly a no both realisticly and fairness wise. The nets have no use for Pekovic and they have a lack of assets due to their bad front office choices. They should not be giving up a first rounder unless they are acquireing an all star player
I dont know man, i think in a situation were Johnson says "I dont plan on re-signing" its a fair deal. I think Rubio can become an all star with Brooklyn and Pekovic is an odd peice, but he holds value. Also Joe is on the decline so i feel like we got an expiring player on the tail end of his prime and a lottery draft pick in exchange for 2 potential all stars. I apriciate your input, got me thinking now on realism. I might just use Joe this season and let him walk in free agency.

Old 09-13-2015, 06:43 PM   #2100
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

OVR: 29

In my franchise The Reds are tied for last (15 games back) and I am the Jays at the trade deadline...they offered me Votto for Stroman... I won't re-sign EE so Votto comes to Canada and we give up one of our best starters... my hope is to do work in free agency regarding SP. Reds get a potential top starter...remember he actually didn't tear his ACL in the game. and is 15-4 with a 3.29 ERA 2 games before the deadline. Plus Votto is hitting .289 with 19 homers and 69 RBI. Should I be adding more or is this fair 1-1?
Old 09-13-2015, 10:48 PM   #2101
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJays09
In my franchise The Reds are tied for last (15 games back) and I am the Jays at the trade deadline...they offered me Votto for Stroman... I won't re-sign EE so Votto comes to Canada and we give up one of our best starters... my hope is to do work in free agency regarding SP. Reds get a potential top starter...remember he actually didn't tear his ACL in the game. and is 15-4 with a 3.29 ERA 2 games before the deadline. Plus Votto is hitting .289 with 19 homers and 69 RBI. Should I be adding more or is this fair 1-1?
Umm, wrong forum for this one I think, unless you're trying to recruit LeBron to the Jays as well!

P.S.- I say do the trade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 12:03 AM   #2102
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJays09
This ain't baseball baby [cit.]

Inviato dal mio SM-G9208 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2015, 09:00 AM   #2103
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane3490
Umm, wrong forum for this one I think, unless you're trying to recruit LeBron to the Jays as well!

P.S.- I say do the trade
LOL my bad fellas
Old 07-20-2016, 05:23 PM   #2104
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hello guys
i'm new to this site so be patient :P
i'm thinking of getting started with Detroit Pistons in a MyLeague mode and i want your opinion about my team as i thnking of it and how possible is to be true with trades etc...
but first,we can have a 15 player roster right?
chauncey billups> free agent
Patrick Beverly
Dante Exum or Pablo Prigioni
Jodie Meeks
Ray Allen>free agent
Paul George and if not possible Danny Granger
Giannis Antetokounmpo or Chris Middleton
Greg Monroe
about my second PF i like Elton Brand or Mirza Teletovic(for his shout)
Andre Drummond
second C maybe a free agent?
Rudy Gobert
and 3 more players to complete the roster out of 12 i;m thinking of free agents Seth Curry,a 3-4player(maybe lamar odom? :P ) and Greg Oden

In your opinion with the players that detroit have how muck opportunities give to be this roster a reality?how far can it go?if you have some ideas let me know!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »