Home

OS NBA 2K15 Shoe Vault - Discussion

This is a discussion on OS NBA 2K15 Shoe Vault - Discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-07-2014, 11:50 PM   #441
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: OS NBA 2K15 Shoe Vault - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookemcurt
The Lebron 12's are already out...

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/le...0/pgid-1531964

Although the 'NSRL' colorway may just be pushed back.
And here I am trying to find a reason why 2k doesn't have it in their game. Stupid Google. I type Nike Lebron 12 and that article was one of the top links
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 11:57 PM   #442
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargers_Are_The_Bes
http://cdn.solecollector.com/media/u...14-low-usa.jpg
These are the shoes that Kyrie Irving are wearing tonight could somebody create these for me if you wouldn't mind and have the time
I'll make the, after the game. He's not wearing those right now btw.

Those are Hyperdunk 2014s, already in the game. Only difference is the PG logo. the way the outsole colorway splits by the toe, is one reason they can't be perfectly made in game.

Also, those colorways now default with 2k15 when you pick Irving, thanks to Beds

Last edited by Rell7thirty; 11-08-2014 at 12:29 AM.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:05 AM   #443
MVP

[quote=Rell7thirty;2046786507]I'll make the, after the game. He's not wearing those right now btw.

Those are Hyperdunk 2014s, already in the game. Only difference is the PG logo. the way the outsole colorway splits by the toe, is one reason they can't be perfectly made in game.

Also, those colorways now default with 2k15 when you pick Irving, thanks to Beds[/QUOTE
Yea I know their just the low top version of the shoes
And when you make them will I be able to make them on the PS3 since that's what I'm currently on now
Old 11-08-2014, 02:19 AM   #444
Pro

I don't know if you wanted them created from scratch (which I'm terrible at), or an edited mid top version..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (115.7 KB, 521 views)
Old 11-08-2014, 08:31 AM   #445
Rookie

Lillard1 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415453330.463974.jpg hyperaggresor ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415453382.966279.jpg lil penny posite ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415453418.158318.jpg hyperposite 2 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415453468.678666.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2014, 11:22 AM   #446
Rookie

cookemcurt's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
And here I am trying to find a reason why 2k doesn't have it in their game. Stupid Google. I type Nike Lebron 12 and that article was one of the top links
Lol, yeah there's really no excuse for them. But I did see Ronnie tweet "soon" about the lebron 12s & that Rob Jones was the shoe guy.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:34 PM   #447
Pro

On a side note, 2 players wearing Adidas Crazylight boosts badly hurt their ankles. Ricky Rubio (I think it's broken, the bone is poking from the side) and Marcus Smarts. Rose wearing his signature shoe managed to sprain both ankles, on multiple occasions and the season isn't even 2 weeks old.

Coincidence? Adidas provide no ankle support?

Idk why players choose anything but Nike or Jordan if they have the choice. When Grant Hill went with Fila, I think the entire world wasn't shocked when he damaged his ankles.

PS I know you can sprain your ankle with any sneaker, but Adidas takes the cake. I think that when Kobe had that horrible ankle sprain he was still with Adidas. I could be wrong Edit: just checked, he was wearing his low top Nike signature shoes.

2K should add a bigger probability of ankle sprains when wearing Adidas, like in real life.

Last edited by Rell7thirty; 11-08-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:20 PM   #448
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
OS NBA 2K15 Shoe Vault - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
On a side note, 2 players wearing Adidas Crazylight boosts badly hurt their ankles. Ricky Rubio (I think it's broken, the bone is poking from the side) and Marcus Smarts. Rose wearing his signature shoe managed to sprain both ankles, on multiple occasions and the season isn't even 2 weeks old.

Coincidence? Adidas provide no ankle support?

Idk why players choose anything but Nike or Jordan if they have the choice. When Grant Hill went with Fila, I think the entire world wasn't shocked when he damaged his ankles.

PS I know you can sprain your ankle with any sneaker, but Adidas takes the cake. I think that when Kobe had that horrible ankle sprain he was still with Adidas. I could be wrong Edit: just checked, he was wearing his low top Nike signature shoes.

2K should add a bigger probability of ankle sprains when wearing Adidas, like in real life.

What about KD? Lol.

And thanks 2K for the love and support. /s

Kobe 9 Elite Gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by MarvinOida; 11-08-2014 at 02:34 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »