Home

Which Park Faction Will You Represent?

This is a discussion on Which Park Faction Will You Represent? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which park faction will you represent?
Old Town Flyers 22 24.18%
Sunset Beach Ballers 29 31.87%
Rivet City Rough Riders 27 29.67%
I'm taking my talents to the Jordan Rec Center 13 14.29%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2014, 09:12 PM   #41
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Which Park Faction Will You Represent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Some people prefer to make themselves instead of making the best basketball player possible.
I make 3 guys and one is my real height, but 6'3 doesn't help my squad on the park which is what I wanna play right now.

Being 7 feet tall isn't cheesy if I'm not playing cheesy. I'm making my guy tall as a small forward to be fast...which is necessary on Park. If 2K would make the caps for big men a little more lenient on the speed size I'd definitely be a center. People are thinking I'm going for a 99 speed..no, 80. Taking this all a little too serious.

-Allen Iverson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #42
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac1991
My perspective on MyCareer is how I would want MY career to play out if I were to actually be drafted in the NBA. I use my actual jumpshot (or close to), my actual free throw, crossover, post fade, etc. . .

I don't just try to make the most dominant player possible, because that kills My Career quickly, for me atleast.

I try to keep it as realistic as possible. But that's just me
But you're looking at 7 footers online that play like guards. I'm making a small forward only to be a little faster. Every other stat will be like a big man.

I make my 6'3 guy too, but mainly for the single player..with my real height and tendencies...just wanna play as a bigger guy right now. I love making my guy as close to me as possible, but my squad needs taller guys.

-Allen Iverson
Old 10-06-2014, 09:17 PM   #43
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
I make 3 guys and one is my real height, but 6'3 doesn't help my squad on the park which is what I wanna play right now.

Being 7 feet tall isn't cheesy if I'm not playing cheesy. I'm making my guy tall as a small forward to be fast...which is necessary on Park. If 2K would make the caps for big men a little more lenient on the speed size I'd definitely be a center. People are thinking I'm going for a 99 speed..no, 80. Taking this all a little too serious.
Make your guy how ever you want. its YOUR player lol. if you want a 7ft SF then make it, if you want a 7'2 face up center and shoot nothing but jump shots with him then make it, if you want a 5'9 pg then make it.

Dont let anyone change your mind about what you desire to do. you paid 60 bucks for the game do whatever you please.

Last edited by nyk_fatboy; 10-06-2014 at 09:19 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:24 PM   #44
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
Make your guy how ever you want. its YOUR player lol. if you want a 7ft SF then make it, if you want a 7'2 face up center and shoot nothing but jump shots with him then make it, if you want a 5'9 pg then make it.

Dont let anyone change your mind about what you desire to do. you paid 60 bucks for the game do whatever you please.
Yea I agree it's just funny that people think it's cheesy to play a certain way.

If you make your own size but jack up your stats than I guess that's cheese too? Cuz in real life no one here's in the NBA averaging 30 a game...just sayin.

-Allen Iverson
Old 10-06-2014, 09:28 PM   #45
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Hmm...I wonder. Gotta be Rivet City.

Planning on making a 6'7 PF in the mold of Larry Johnson.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 09:29 PM   #46
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Ronnie 2K 2K15 @Ronnie2K · 35m 35 minutes ago
As promised, online records & #MyPARK rep are being reset tonight #NBA2K15 Want to be fair to everyone!
Old 10-06-2014, 09:31 PM   #47
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
Yea I agree it's just funny that people think it's cheesy to play a certain way.

If you make your own size but jack up your stats than I guess that's cheese too? Cuz in real life no one here's in the NBA averaging 30 a game...just sayin.
Just because "it's your money and you can play however you want", doesn't mean that it's not cheese. You can come up with all the excuses that you want, but it's still cheese. You said it yourself that the only reason you do it is because it puts you in better position to win.. That applies to every single cheese tactic in the game.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:42 PM   #48
Rookie

GradyMac's Arena

I think dude would have got less heat if he just said, that he wanted to make a tall Durant; instead of that stuff about playing like a center.

BUT, my issue is with no "cross park" squads. Unless I am wrong, you can only squad up with people from your own park. But what if my big man wants rebounding bonus, but my scorer wants the shooting bonus.

From all I have heard, we wouldn't be able to join the same squad. So all my friends have to get together and make a group decision on which park we align with?

That is ridiculous. Hope I am wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »