Home

NBA 2K15 Dunk Contest & 3 Point Contest

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Dunk Contest & 3 Point Contest within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2014, 06:22 PM   #9
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Dunk Contest & 3 Point Contest

I agree completely. It could be a really fun mode to play around in if it weren't so dang on clunky. I can't hit any shots so I usually just let the CPU handle it. With the work they have done with the shot meter, it seems like it would make perfect sense to implement it here. Maybe even make the "shot window" smaller so that we have to time it just right and know our shooters. The entire allstar weekend needs work TBH. Also, why is the rising stars challenge game being played in those bland black and white jerseys? Is it a licensing issue? I remember some Tmobile jerseys a few years back. I would even settle for "Stars" and "Elites" jerseys using the respective colors. Anything but black and white.You already mentioned the Dunk Contest. It's OK, but it needs a little more pop to it, too. I haven't played a fun allstar game since Live 05, IIRC, with Melo on the cover.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:24 PM   #10
Banned

One question, can we choose to spectate only.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:24 PM   #11
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I think the prevailing thought is he accepted a coaching position too late in the development process for 2K to not only find a replacement, but record all the necessary lines to make everything else flow naturally.
couldn't have said this perfectly, they are most likely working with another guy for next year already but this year Kerr will still be in because he has put years to 2K commentary and it is hard to replace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 06:25 PM   #12
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
One question, can we choose to spectate only.
Not sure, but that was all AI so I guess I was spectating.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:30 PM   #13
Banned

WISports's Arena

Wiggins' calves are way too big. THIS is why they should let us edit leg/arm thickness. Or do body scans.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:25 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 2

Coup of things first that to elbow dunk thing was awesome I want to see some one do that in real life now. Second the second dunk by kobe only got a 38 even though it was by far the second best dunk that any one did and 3erd they don't show the score that the player got in till everyone has went that is stupid. They should show the score the player got right after the dunk in less some one was buttoning though that part.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:31 PM   #15
Rookie

Letemburn's Arena

OVR: 4

Can you only do the dunk contest and 3 points contest during all star break or is there a dunk contest "mini game"? If there is i cant seem to find it. Thanks in advance. I saw a video somewhere of someone doing a dunk contest at "the park" with Rodman and what not. Makes me think its in the game and not just during your franchise/association/dynasty whatever you want to call it lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 12:26 AM   #16
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letemburn
Can you only do the dunk contest and 3 points contest during all star break or is there a dunk contest "mini game"? If there is i cant seem to find it. Thanks in advance. I saw a video somewhere of someone doing a dunk contest at "the park" with Rodman and what not. Makes me think its in the game and not just during your franchise/association/dynasty whatever you want to call it lol.
I would like to know this as well. It seems to be limited to during a MyLeague/MyGM/MyPlayer season so my follow up question is is there anyway to choose who's in the contests? Or even manipulate who the game chooses to be in them?

PSN: MiiikeMarsh

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »