Home

Two issues I am having

This is a discussion on Two issues I am having within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2015, 10:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Two issues I am having

Hey everyone. I am having two issues. They probably have been discussed on here, so I'm sorry, but here we go.

First issue, none of my players are getting injured in MYGM. The pre-existing injuries work and everything, but none of my players are getting injured. Other teams have injuries and I have done multiple franchises making sure that 'injuries' were on. Has anyone else had this issue?

My second issue is with shoes. I know there is a shoe bug, but I don't know if this is included. Anyway, I assigned a player (Lorenzo Brown) some Adidas because I wasn't sure of the shoe he wore. Then on the update I read, he is wearing Nikes. I tried to change the shoes, but it won't let me choose any other shoes other than one page of Adidas. Is that a common issue?

Thank you in advance for your responses. I really appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 03:13 PM   #2
Pro

RyanJS08's Arena

Re: Two issues I am having

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamarlin2121
Hey everyone. I am having two issues. They probably have been discussed on here, so I'm sorry, but here we go.

First issue, none of my players are getting injured in MYGM. The pre-existing injuries work and everything, but none of my players are getting injured. Other teams have injuries and I have done multiple franchises making sure that 'injuries' were on. Has anyone else had this issue?

My second issue is with shoes. I know there is a shoe bug, but I don't know if this is included. Anyway, I assigned a player (Lorenzo Brown) some Adidas because I wasn't sure of the shoe he wore. Then on the update I read, he is wearing Nikes. I tried to change the shoes, but it won't let me choose any other shoes other than one page of Adidas. Is that a common issue?

Thank you in advance for your responses. I really appreciate it.
I'm really not sure about the first issue, but with the shoes unfortunately you can't change stuff like that once you start a MyLeague with a certain Roster, which I assume is what happened in this case. So if you used an older roster when you started the MyLeague and he's wearing adidas that's what he'll be stuck with. The only solution would be to start over with the new Roster but that doesn't seem like that would be something you would want to do unless you just started or really don't care. Hope that helps
Old 02-13-2015, 12:01 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Two issues I am having

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJS08
I'm really not sure about the first issue, but with the shoes unfortunately you can't change stuff like that once you start a MyLeague with a certain Roster, which I assume is what happened in this case. So if you used an older roster when you started the MyLeague and he's wearing adidas that's what he'll be stuck with. The only solution would be to start over with the new Roster but that doesn't seem like that would be something you would want to do unless you just started or really don't care. Hope that helps
Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »