Home

My 1st Badge (List Your MyPlayer Badges)

This is a discussion on My 1st Badge (List Your MyPlayer Badges) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 09:05 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: My 1st Badge (List Your MyPlayer Badges)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
Man I want volume shooter, microwave, and brick wall so bad. I have yet to take 30 shots in a game, so maybe I'll have to shoot more to get volume shooter.
I got microwave and I never shot 30 times a game, I just simply had one game when I kept on fire with like 6 made shots/lay up without missing.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:26 AM   #74
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickYoungGoat
How you get killer crossover, I don't get this badge thing, what is it that unlock them.
Just using a lot of the crossovers when I drive to the basket.
It's left to right or right to left.

It doesn't always pop up like Volume Shooter so I know it's not too powerful. But when they show the badge it's after I do a regular cross and explode move.

I now have

(Gold)
Volume Shooter (You have to take a lot of good shots) I got it from playing like Rose lol. I play for SacTown tho
Behind The Back Bro
Hesitation Stunner
Killer Crossover
Pet Move Size Up
Pick Pocket (I avg about 3 on ball steals)

Silver
Spin Kingpin
Stepback Freeze
Interceptor (Tipped passes gets you this)
Pick Dodger

All Time Great
Cool & Collected
Enforcer
Lengendary Work Ethic
Spark Plug

Last edited by 24ct; 10-11-2014 at 10:29 AM.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:33 AM   #75
MVP

OVR: 8

Well what do you know. I was right. I shot exactly 30 shots, and what do I get? Volume shooter. I upgraded it to gold immediately. I wonder how long it takes to get cold though. I wonder if it means "actual" cold (i.e. blue circle) or just not hot. Glad I got Cool and Collected to offset going cold. I was gonna quite, but now I gotta see this thing in action.

...I also got Beta Dog which you get for being the second best offensive rated player on the team (Playing with Rose so that's accurate). Says I'll get attribute boosts in everything when he's out or playing poorly. Other than the emasculating name it's a pretty good thing to have.

Last edited by Hotobu; 10-11-2014 at 10:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 10:35 AM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookid
I have:

Behind the Back Pro
Pet Move Size-Up
Pick & Roll Maestro
Cool and Collected
Friendly
Laid Back
Legendary Work Ethic
Pat My Back
Spark Plug

I am not sure how I feel about the new system though. I like how there are so many badges, but how do we earn ones like Sprite Posterizer if it is hard to posterize (I play in HOF) without it. I like how you can force a dunk now regardless if there is a defender and get knocked back if it was stupid. But badges like this, alley oop, deadeye, shot creator and microwave are big ones I really want to obtain. Not knowing how is frustrating.

Another big reason I am not sure if I like it is because there should be a reward system in HOF where you unlock them quicker for doing the action. It makes me feel almost as if it is worth it to dumb down the difficulty just to get badges unlocked then go back to HOF. I do like how you can unlock them all eventually and be one beastly player.

P.S. Anyone else notice you earn less VC now? I use to get 1800-2000 VC in key games, now I can't break 1300.
How can you force a dunk? I'm an athletic center and after I grab an offensive board I can't get my guy to dunk. And my athlete stat is maxed so I don't understand
Old 10-11-2014, 11:42 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 8

So I just had one of the best shooting games of my, your, or anyone else's life. I don't know if it was me shooting well, or a placebo effect from Volume Shooter, but that **** was nuts. At one point I was 12/16 with no PIP. I even hit two 3s that were WAY behind the arc. Coach took me out with 3 and a half minutes left and i had 47. Would have been nice to drop 50... unfortunately I didn't get any other badges off of that performance. It's hard to tell what the affect from VS is because I was just so hot anyway. I did notice one time I was hot, got a turnover, went back to regular, shot a 3, missed, and then was hot again, so that was pretty sweet.

In addition to some of my other wants I'd like defensive anchor. Don't know what I have to do to get this. I'm leading the league in blocks, have double digit rebounding, and am at a moderate 1.2 SPG. I haven't put a whole lot into defense, so maybe this is it.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #78
Rookie

How did yall get work ethic badge Im shooting like crazy in the gym and don't get it

Last edited by NothingButCash; 10-11-2014 at 06:25 PM.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #79
Just started!

Trying to get tenacious rebounder. Anyone know how long it takes I only played a handful of games in season one but in my second season im averaging 17 rebounds after ten games and have not got it or hustle points.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:36 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
can you tell me the level of your athlete attributes category
One off of max.

Last edited by yhpmE; 10-11-2014 at 08:43 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »