Home

2K15 on Xbox One vs. PS4 - Pros and Cons

This is a discussion on 2K15 on Xbox One vs. PS4 - Pros and Cons within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2014, 12:30 PM   #49
MVP

sbauer318's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: 2K15 on Xbox One vs. PS4 - Pros and Cons

I wish I had a Redbox near me that had next gen games.
NFL: Baltimore Ravens
Old 10-08-2014, 12:31 PM   #50
Pro

Nomah5's Arena

calm.. when i put them both in at same time yesterday i was playing within 25 minutes so hopefully its quick. After reading the previous long post with the gentleman stating the ps4 is definitely better i went back and played a few mins. Maybe it looks better to me. I just don't know. Have to return both tonight and then decide which to pick up.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:35 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am playing the xbox one version while it loads, I have to say I am pretty damn impressed with graphics and gameplay in the quickplay heat vs spurs game while installing on Xbox one. Wow the gameplay is so smooth, HUGE difference from 2K14.

Last edited by CalmLikeABomb; 10-08-2014 at 12:36 PM. Reason: typo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 12:55 PM   #52
Pro

Nomah5's Arena

I certainly didn't see performance differences with the two. It will probably come down to controller and friends preference if you play online. I don't play nba online so it's a matter of preference if controller
Old 10-08-2014, 12:57 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

Xbox is at 50% right now. I am enjoying playing the game while installing. So far I am impressed with the xbox one. I know it is a small detail but I love how the trigger rumbles when you dribble the ball. The game feels very fluid and I am impressed overall with the X1 version right now. I will give unbiased opinion at the end. But currently I can see they have really made some improvements to this game. I also already did a "xbox record that" moment. I am going to test out kinect voice commands once it is installed.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:59 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomah5
I have found as I posted earlier that the graphics seems brighter and shinier on the 4 but almost cartoonish.

I have the ps4 and have nothing to play on it so my plan all along was to buy 2k on the 4. I feel bad for it. I have forza nhl and madden ( bundle) on the one.

Btw for you guys Watching a game while playing, isn't it tough to play on the reduced screen size? I'm on my couch not in front of a monitor etc.
Sounds like you don't have the RGB Color Range set to "full" in your PS4 Display settings. Will result in things looking a bit too bright or "washed out". Try making the switch.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:02 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmLikeABomb
Xbox is at 50% right now. I am enjoying playing the game while installing. So far I am impressed with the xbox one. I know it is a small detail but I love how the trigger rumbles when you dribble the ball. The game feels very fluid and I am impressed overall with the X1 version right now. I will give unbiased opinion at the end. But currently I can see they have really made some improvements to this game. I also already did a "xbox record that" moment. I am going to test out kinect voice commands once it is installed.
The rumble in the trigger is one of those slight nuances that make me love playing this on Xbox One over PS4. I'm hoping the graphics are the same so I can go purchase today. As shallow as it is, the graphics will probably be my deciding factor...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 01:19 PM   #56
Rookie

aylmer1981's Arena

OVR: 2

I just wanted to say its great that there are other people like me, borderline ocd that wants to ensure they get the best version possible and unbiasedely judge it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »