Home

NBA 2K15 Issue on PlayStation 4 Being Worked on By Sony (Install & Heat vs. Spurs)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Issue on PlayStation 4 Being Worked on By Sony (Install & Heat vs. Spurs) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2014, 09:24 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
All you have to do is let that first game finish. I quit twice and it took me back to the game. When I let it finish, everything was fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 09:29 PM   #26
Rookie

dionovoxo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Issue on PlayStation 4 Being Worked on By Sony (Install & Heat vs. Spurs

Funny thing is on the demo, the main menu music is playing.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:47 AM   #27
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Issue on PlayStation 4 Being Worked on By Sony (Install & Heat vs. Spurs

Im having server issue on the xbox one as well
Old 10-08-2014, 03:01 AM   #28
MVP

jpup's Arena

OVR: 31
If you are installing with the disc with ps4, do it without an Internet connection. I had to play the demo 2 times and then it took me to the main menu with the opening video and took me to the main menu. I played 1 game then hooking up my wifi and downloaded the update file. I have had zero issues.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:07 AM   #29
Rookie

I have the PS4 digital download version and I have played more than 20 of those Spurs/Heat demo games, from start to finish, and it is still stuck at 47/47 GB (on the game update.) I've since started that game and just letting my controller sit there while I do other things (losing 90 ish to nothing each time.) After 10 hours of this I deleted and reinstalled. On the second attempt to install I'm up to 8 hours. That's 18 hours of Spurs Heat games and a very underwhelming (IMO) soundtrack for my $60. Very nice.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #30
Just started!

TheRealCoryOrlando's Arena

For Everyone who has a problem here is my solution on what I foundout.

1. Restart your Playstation

2. Delete the NBA 2k15 Hardrive File ( Go to NBA 2k15 Press Option then Delete)

3. Turn Your PS4 Sideways. (This Way once you start up your NBA 2k15 You can Listen to the for the Game installing to the drive it will sound like an xbox360 veryloud)

4. Play the Heat vs Spurs to kill Time. (Once you listen for the sound by like the four quarter the sound should stop. Dont worry if you dont see anything in the notifications bar...TRUST ME ITS INSTALLING IF YOU HERE THAT NOISE)

5. Once the game is over just quit and the KD intro should POP UP.

TRY THIS AND IT SHOULD WORK. IG THEREALCORYORLANDO
Old 10-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #31

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

I was able to access the full game in no more than an hour of first putting the disc in. Weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 09:46 AM   #32
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

I did a disc install and had the game running within 45 minutes of starting the process. It would have been nice to see some type of status bar while it unpacks itself. I can see why it has been a confusing process for people.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »