Home

NBA 2K15 Reviewer Initial Impressions (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Reviewer Initial Impressions (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 07:33 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
A lot of people have not been playing Nba2k since its inception & are dillusional about what they think they had in another basketball game !..first of all 2k and visual concepts did not buy out the nba license..I really hope the other game is good so people can just buy that and leave this game to people who like it simple,that's what I feel about the NFL too.they should stop the exclusivity because people who like that game will always buy it,people like me will never buy madden so the exclusive license is useless and not bringing us Over at all.i fing no fun I.ln playing madden and always will nit pick,I wonder if that's what happening here, people are finding things because they really do not like this game at all because of brand and style of play, but their forcing to buy this product because the brand they care about is total and utter garbage.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabish
A lot of people have not been playing Nba2k since its inception & are dillusional about what they think they had in another basketball game !..first of all 2k and visual concepts did not buy out the nba license..I really hope the other game is good so people can just buy that and leave this game to people who like it simple,that's what I feel about the NFL too.they should stop the exclusivity because people who like that game will always buy it,people like me will never buy madden so the exclusive license is useless and not bringing us Over at all.i fing no fun I.ln playing madden and always will nit pick,I wonder if that's what happening here, people are finding things because they really do not like this game at all because of brand and style of play, but their forcing to buy this product because the brand they care about is total and utter garbage.
Dude, perfectly said. I won't buy Madden nor Live because I'm more into 2k since NFL2K Dcast. I can see myself being biased had the roles reversed. With the case of madden, that's force feeding and I can't get used to the play style and can come up with a million things wrong with it, I have no choice, so I don't buy. With the Nba it started with 2k11 and after playing that, that was enough to wipe the competition. Clearly out. Even with whatever cons the game was perfect to me, and even with all the iterations I still feel that they truly have brought sports games to the next level, even without competition, they redone the graphics ground up on next gen when everyone else sold you optimized ports of the last gen, ea would have never done anything for you if it wasn't for benchmarks set by 2k
Old 10-09-2014, 12:15 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Banner
Can't wait until your full review. My only questions to everyone that has the game. Is it true the graphics look worse this year than last? Also is create a player improved? As in more faces hair styles and added tattoos etc.?
Yes, the graphics are actually worse this year. It is really the artwork, faces, reminds me of the zombielike look of Madden 25, which to EAs credit they fixed on Madden 15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 07:49 PM   #52
Rookie

After putting in some time with 2k, i definitely say its a solid improvement from last year. And with the team 2k is building, next year is gonna be something to see. But seriously to bring up Nba Live on here is crazy LoL. I feel bad for you guys just due to the fact that if Ea really had a solid product or at least worthy product you would be playing it right now. Keep hope alive guys cause your gonna be holding on to that "Next Year will be better" saying ALOT.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:20 PM   #53
Rookie

I give it a 1 its unplayable online like it has been the past 8 years they can care less about thewir fans. They make over 20 dolklars an hour and cant even fix a server thats sad

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »