Home

NBA 2K15's MyCAREER Has a Rough Start, Shows Promise

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15's MyCAREER Has a Rough Start, Shows Promise within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2014, 12:26 AM   #41
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15's MyCAREER Has a Rough Start, Shows Promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickYoungGoat
What about the my coach not making no subs and forcing starters to play every minutes, how about fixing major problems first smh
The only starter playing huge minutes in MY career is myself.. Pekovic will play 38 minutes some games.. I actually WANT some of my starters out there longer.. Rubio averages about 27 minutes since I joined the team.. with Williams and LaVine getting time at the point also.. in 2k14 "MY" player always played huge minutes and dragged at the end.. now I haven't seen a way to boost yourself over an 80 stamina rating so it's weird to play so much

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2014, 12:54 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

"Rough Start, Shows Promise"

But..it is not a new feature.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:16 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 0

You know what's still an issue that's been bothering me for years? how the announcers (and the game itself) judges you as if you're supposed to be a star right off the bat. My SG playing 10 minutes per game off the bench scored his career high with 8 points, but the announcers were like "he really hasn't been performing to his standards this game" and even in after game summary screen it says my performance was "poor." The game should definitely take into account your actual status here.
Old 10-22-2014, 02:17 PM   #44
Pro

My park is really dumb. The teammate grade concept is a nice idea in order to get selfish players to try and play the game the right way, but the selfishness and park heroes still exist and are very prevalent which ruins the game for people who don't want to spend VC to make their player amazing and prefer to earn everything and enjoy everything the mode has to offer. A 65 ovr who's just starting mycareer should have just as much fun at the park as an 89 ovr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2014, 12:54 PM   #45
Rookie

This game was horrible. Couldn't take it after 3 days. They made the graphics look alright but the player movements seem like some n64 ****. Very unresponsive. I'm sorry but if my guy makes it to the nba he is not an outright plug then. Wouldn't have been signed by a team if you can't do something. Very frustrating game cause whenwver I box someone out they can fight through it in a split second yet I can't get an offensive rebound to save my life. You should see some of the **** plays I have watched. I push a guy completely under his hoop so no possible way for him to outjump me for a board as he would hit his head on the backboard. HELL NO though he some how put his hand through the backboard, the net and rim grabbed the ball, pulled said ball through own hoop and just carries on. I can have a guy boxed out on D and he goes over the back and takes it. Have messed around with sliders to fix this, does nothing and honestly I feel this should have been dealt with before release
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #46
Rookie

DOWN WITH 2K

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »