Home

How Do You Find Freelance Offense?

This is a discussion on How Do You Find Freelance Offense? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 05:32 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How Do You Find Freelance Offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonioshellz
It works. Do you have playvision set to all plays? If not I would recommend it so you can have an idea of what your teammates are doing. The plays won't activate if you are not in the correct spot on the court so playvision helps. I believe this is where most users are having problems in mycareer claiming the AI is stagnant. They are just not in the correct spots for the plays to activate
Nope, that's not how it's supposed to work...it is a set, not a play...therefore it doesn't need to be initiated by being in a certain spots nor can it be broken by not going to a certain spots...that's how it was explained and marketed to us, it's broken like most things on this game.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:22 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Shuttlesworth
To get to it while in-game, left on the d-pad...R1...Half court sets, but I wouldn't bother using it seeing as it's doesn't seem to work (for MyCareer anyway, not sure about other modes).
It works, the reason it's not working for you is becuase you are playing mycareer. You are a player, not the coach.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:47 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyHandsINC
It works, the reason it's not working for you is becuase you are playing mycareer. You are a player, not the coach.
Nope, only as a point guard (which is an extension of the coach) on MyCareer can you access the offensive sets or call a play, if i'm not supposed to be able to use it because as you say "i'm a player and not a coach" then why would I have access to and be able to change the sets?

It's clearly broken for MyCareer just like running plays was broken for MyCareer on 2k14.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »