Home

So can we clear this up right now. This game was not ready for launch.

This is a discussion on So can we clear this up right now. This game was not ready for launch. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 08:36 PM   #17
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: So can we clear this up right now. This game was not ready for launch.

I'm seriously going to pull my hair out. I tried to edit and trade a player to free agency and I get the blue screen of death every single time. I'm done
Old 10-09-2014, 08:43 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by littakilla
you guys kill me "every patch within the first month should come with a 10 dollar credit"

that comment is so ridiculous i don't even know where to start.

if its truly the "same stuff every year" and you keep buying it, then you can't complain. Wait until they fix it, and then buy it.

They try their best, they aren't perfect, but I promise you that they are trying to make the best product they can, and I think they do a great job. Of course there are flaws, but there are more constructive ways to voice your displeasure then some of the ways i've seen in this thread....
LOL You promise us? 2K Is a corporation, and corporations are dedicated to their bottom lines. They not some Loyal covenant of Knights.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:46 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 6

I haven't experienced one single error in any mode.

But that's just my own personal experience. Sucks that a few people aren't enjoying the game without any issues.

Hopefully things are resolved soon.

My only issue thus far has been in regards to gameplay (offensive rebounds, Bismack Biyombo being the 2nd coming of Shaq offensively, etc.)
Old 10-09-2014, 08:47 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchiggs
LOL You promise us? 2K Is a corporation, and corporations are dedicated to their bottom lines. They not some Loyal covenant of Knights.
whats your point? they are a corporation and yes, the bottom line and making money are their main priority; however, that doesn't mean they aren't trying to put out a solid product. They are active in the community and get feedback and work in improving things. All I said was that I promise you they are trying to make the best product they can. Of course it's not perfect, and there are things they need to work on, but they aren't doing it on purpose.

People are right to be disappointed if they aren't satisfied, and they should feel okay to voice their opinions and frustrations, but some of the stuff i'm reading is just unrealistic.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:47 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchiggs
So what's the point in buying anything if everything that is made is made by a corporation? They all obviously hate us consumers and want to make us suffer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 08:59 PM   #22
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

a game is always going to have issues but what baffles me is the fact they took out one of my favorite parts of the game the past few years, the halftime show. I know the guy that does it got in some trouble but to not have any halftime show is not very "2k" to me. While the cheerleaders are a nice touch I am hitting a quick right throught it after watching it one time.

The halftime show during the season in NBA today let you know the schedule for the league and scores sometimes while real games were going on. I LOVED that feature.....

What happened? The presentation is very disappointing, for a 2k game.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:00 PM   #23
Pro

Clappington's Arena

OVR: 0

The game was ready bu the servers weren't ready but yeaa I will give them time to get it together.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:04 PM   #24
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Yet another reason why you don't preorder a game. Can't even buy a game till it's been out for a few weeks to let the consumers do some quality control for the developers.

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »