Home

**Patch Request Thread**

This is a discussion on **Patch Request Thread** within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2014, 12:11 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: **Patch Request Thread**

The shot quality suddenly dropping to F for every fxxking shot (mostly apparent in My Career)

Happens when one guys shoots the ball a lot.

Fix it pls
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 12:30 PM   #122
Rookie

Man2116's Arena

There are several things I think could be patched in, I am mainly an offline player (Franchise mode):

-Walking the ball up the court with different hand signals included it was there last year

-Contested shots hitting should be lowered a bit, as of right now the presence of a player contesting shots does not mean anything

-I love the fouls in the paint, but the hard falls may need to be toned down, the falls I'm seeing are those where players get injured.

-I have asked for this for a few years, it was in 2k11, 2k10 etc.. but the ability to edit various parts of shoes in my franchise mode for every player would be nice again. The team colorways they have on the shoes now are simply ugly and not realistic. The current Nike iD type shoe editing they have just does not work for what I want to accomplish as immersion of the game.

-Patches usually take something away so do not take away layering of accessories, I did notice I cant put socks on with the long leg sleeves still

-Change the light hearted blocks, there is no reason the cpu shot can be blocked by me and the ball falls right back in there hands and they are on the move before my player hits the ground

-Weight, I understand that the game is simulating weight when moving but on defense players still feel a bit sluggish and seem to be ice skating a bit still

-When coming off screens I have noticed players can no longer just pull straight up for a jumper, there is always a fall away or to the side type of shot, can that be toned down

-Tone down the offensive rebounds by the cpu and their put back shots, bodies in the paint should not equal an easy lay up for cpu

-Let me contest lay ups and dunks, I will accept the consequences, I have noticed several times that my man will not jump and I'm pushing triangle like crazy.

-Take Steve Kerr out, replace the whole team next year please, but take Steve out!

-Can we get and be able to edit headbands, my cavs do not wear white with the gold jerseys

-Where are the overlay's when the commentators are talking about stats at the free throw line after time outs etc...

-take away hesitation on movements ie.. blocks, dribbling, closing out as a defender, when playing basketball players move with purpose

-Cavs and Pelicans court, there may be others

-remove back pedal when catching the ball near halfcourt, add in backcourt passes on inbound plays
Old 10-15-2014, 04:04 PM   #123
Rookie

Gerald Green points to the wrong arm on his celebration.. C'mon now..
Old 10-15-2014, 04:33 PM   #124
Rookie

Too many times my shot hits the side of the backboard if I don't get a perfect release. I understand if I hit red but barley being late or early warrants me to miss that bad? Just now Klay hit the side of backboard twice in one quarter.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:36 PM   #125
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

Please patch in editing of both shooting form and shot base in My Career. Also patch in the Compression pants accessory for My Career.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »