Home

**Patch Request Thread**

This is a discussion on **Patch Request Thread** within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2014, 06:12 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: **Patch Request Thread**

As of now the Create a player glitch has to go: you can create a player then delete him but he will continue to show up after being deleted.

The ref holds the ball too long after a turnover or time out at times: 5-10 seconds

Delayed reaction to defenders trying to rebound or block shots: also the defender gets knocked back then doesn't respond to anything for a second.
Offensive rebounds for user long animation and not responding to my shot stick yet the CPU goes straight up with no hesitation.

Speed is still an issue: I had D-Rose sprinting down the court and Ilyasova is running stride for stride with him. He takes one step and is full speed but I was 3-4 steps into my sprint.

There is a invisible defender in 2K15: players will go into a bumping or hesitation dribble for no reason when I have defenders beat off the dribble.

More to follow

Last edited by keshunleon; 10-11-2014 at 07:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 07:56 AM   #42
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by twogotwingz3
  • The ******** Servers
  • How about making MyPlayer, actually be "MY" player...why are we able to create players and edit them anyway we want with all accessories but not able to do that with MyPlayer
  • Stop some of these DUMB automatic animations!!! Like when I'm trying to run a play and run to certain spots on the court, stop making me shuffle and back pedal!!! ITS RIDICULOUS!!!
  • CPU opponents never misses a shot when I'm in MyCareer...Even players that don't have an offense type game but my teammates miss all of their wide open shots
  • Ability to edit shoe colors
  • more colors or a color wheel for accessories
  • Ball speed is wayyyyy too fast!! if I reach out and tip a pass or knock the ball loose and it rolls down the court, its doing 100! Sticking out your hand should not canon shot the ball down the court
  • patch in REAL HAIRSTYLES
  • Fix shot contesting... tired of seeing little tiny PGs defend Anthony Davis and make him miss under the basket.. MyCareer
  • My 2K keeps crashing and freezing...don't know why tho
  • Wayyyy too many swishes
  • Make the NBA rosters wear real shoe colors and not these ugly generic team colors
  • Away Teams shouldn't be forced in black!! should be able to choose white or black socks
  • when I'm running freely up the court on a fast break I shouldn't have to act robotic to receive a pass and mess the fast break up

THIS!!! Thank you I'm not alone...pure BS
Old 10-11-2014, 10:50 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5

how about the shot meter for Free Throws? I seem a lot worse at them this year.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:07 AM   #44
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0

Some of this stuff is just inexcusable. Stuff that should easily be fixed, or made right from the get-go.

It makes you wonder if they take stuff out/don't fix stuff so that way they can add/fix them for the following year to make it look like it's an improved version of the game.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:51 AM   #45
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca

Patch OUT 2kTV from default startup or leave it on the silent title screen animation and allow the user to initiate the show. HEY GUYZ!!

No disrespect to that woman, who is only doing her job...but having to hear her voice EVERY time I go back to that menu is driving me nuts. I am about to throw the remote through the screen. Feels like I am trapped in some sort of bad teenage sitcom..............

More seriously...offensive rebounding must be patched. It is completely broken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 12:43 PM   #46
Rookie

When announcing Derrick Rose at home, they're supposed to say from Chicago since they do that in real life but they say from Memphis in the game and it just sounds weird, especially if you're a bulls fan and are already use to hearing from Chicago
Old 10-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #47
Rookie

Also fix Xavier Henry's hair, there should not be a reason he has his long hair on the team but someone using his face (ie: Classic team players like David miller, smith, etc) have the short hair.. I mean seriously?
Old 10-11-2014, 12:56 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sireddieswavey
When announcing Derrick Rose at home, they're supposed to say from Chicago since they do that in real life but they say from Memphis in the game and it just sounds weird, especially if you're a bulls fan and are already use to hearing from Chicago
definitely. i was showin my pops the game and it was like literally the first thing i brought up. I was like look how much that looks like d rose...but they say he's from memphis, not chicago. D Rose is basically like a son to everyone in the chi, noah is like his half brother, so it would be really cool to have them say 'from chicago' just like irl. not a pressing concern.

anyways, my patch request:

The contract cards in my team mode NEED to be at least quadrupled in length in able to make the mode fun instead of a contract grinding chore that will cannibalize the economy. Please see: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...5&postcount=16

Also my team mode should probably give VC, so it gives incentive to play it for people that like my player etc... I dont understand why it doesn't.

also, do you guys on consoles have the issue with the short fros and such being transparent? or is that specific to PC? On PC it has to do with the in game anti aliasing setting, turning off AA for me fixed it, but it makes the game look worse but the hair is too bad looking with AA on. It makes it looks like d rose is wearing a shower cap.
example broken: http://i.imgur.com/Q33kGVY.jpg

fixed with no AA: http://i.imgur.com/bEkLLOh.jpg?1

More info on that here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/282350...9743038249366/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »