Home

Is earning VC this year easier?

This is a discussion on Is earning VC this year easier? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2014, 12:23 PM   #1
Rookie

JasonIsGod's Arena

OVR: 0
Is earning VC this year easier?

I know last year wasn't really easy. I hope this year it's easier, especially for offline players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 12:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Caius101's Arena

Re: Is earning VC this year easier?

MyCareer 6 minute quarters are 650 VC a game; playing on Pro my MyPlayer is getting 300-500 a game typically for me.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:45 PM   #3
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

I think earning VC is extremely easy this year and everything is cheaper. Shoes are still expensive but I don't really buy those. MyTeam packs are much better too

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 10-11-2014, 12:48 PM   #4
Banned

I won't lie. I sold put and bought VC last year, just the once, but it felt necessary, it was so difficult to grind for it last year because it was such a huge part of every mode.

Anyway. This year I've found it much easier. Depending on who we're up against, I've found myself getting between 500 and 900 VC per game in my career (rookie year, 65 overall, all star difficulty, simulation)

I've heard you can make like 1500-2000 vc on MyLeague games. Haven't checked myself though just been simming those so far.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Don't know how 500 VC makes a difference to these guys, I upgraded a few things to maybe the 4th or 5th attribute and now to move that up ONCE I need at LEAST 2000+ VC. That means I have to play 4 games optimally and without CPU nonsense ruining my grade to get a single +1 stat boost to a few things.

Not to mention The Park doesn't even give you the 150 VC for playing any more, you now get negative VC if your grade isn't good which is typically a given if you lost the game so you end up with 0 for all that time played.

The only saving grace is that the 2k15 APP just came out so I can at least get 600-1000+ VC a day now and sort of get an attribute increase every so often.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 12:57 PM   #6
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymarquez
Don't know how 500 VC makes a difference to these guys, I upgraded a few things to maybe the 4th or 5th attribute and now to move that up ONCE I need at LEAST 2000+ VC. That means I have to play 4 games optimally and without CPU nonsense ruining my grade to get a single +1 stat boost to a few things.

Not to mention The Park doesn't even give you the 150 VC for playing any more, you now get negative VC if your grade isn't good which is typically a given if you lost the game so you end up with 0 for all that time played.

The only saving grace is that the 2k15 APP just came out so I can at least get 600-1000+ VC a day now and sort of get an attribute increase every so often.
So basically you want to get enough VC in a day/a few games to upgrade your attributes significantly?

Lol they did away with this so you can't go from a 65 to a 90 in a day unless you buy VC. It's not hard to earn VC at all, you can get your MyPlayer up to about a 75ish really easily. That's about on par with the other rookie stars, seems realistic to me.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 10-11-2014, 01:11 PM   #7
Rookie

I don't think you get ANY vc in my team mode, which is kinda a big problem. You also dont get VC if someone disconnects from online quick match, so I didnt get any for playing 3 quarters earlier today. This is the first year VC is on PC so everyone probably knows that already.

I did like 3 myplayer games in the park and you get like 30 VC. thats kinda lame...
Old 10-11-2014, 01:21 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
So basically you want to get enough VC in a day/a few games to upgrade your attributes significantly?

Lol they did away with this so you can't go from a 65 to a 90 in a day unless you buy VC. It's not hard to earn VC at all, you can get your MyPlayer up to about a 75ish really easily. That's about on par with the other rookie stars, seems realistic to me.
What he said^

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »