Home

NBA 2K16 Wishlist Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Wishlist Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 12:08 PM   #17
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Wishlist Thread

Better responsiveness with your controlled player. Get rid of the delay that's I right now whenever you try executing a move (dribble or jumping).

Give us the ability to edit players' bodies. Length and thickness of shoulders/biceps/forearms/chest/midsection/waist/thighs/calves/ankles. Yes, ankles. Some guys in 2k15 have cankles, which is not a god look for NBA PGs.

Better ball/rim physics and sound. More variety. Way too many swishes from 3 point range in 2k15.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:10 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

my only wish for 2k for the next game is extensive alpha and beta testing on their game. almost every other online game does it so they should do the same. tired of people smiling in my face and taking my money knowing their product does not work.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:23 PM   #19
Rookie

Still playin 2k14 (on ps3 at that) but heres my list

Stop tying the single player modes to online. I dont play online, I like playing MyCareer and Association and its really aggravating when it takes 5 minutes to connect to the servers (which are broken) just for me to play or have my progress saved.

Ability to play any game you want in MyCareer (dont know if this changed in 15). I hated either only playing key games or playing them all. Especially when I wanted to play against a particular team but it was 5 games away.

Better substitutions in MyCareer. If the game is a blowout, IDC if my minute allotment is 35, if the coach subs out the regular starters, I should be subbed out with them. Too many times Ive had to forcibly foul out.

Thats all I can think of that really gets on my nerves that doesnt have to do with actual in game play since I dont know wats changed from 14-15. Ill ask my brother what theyve changed after he gets his next gen copy later this week.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:43 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Give us the ability to edit players' bodies. Length and thickness of shoulders/biceps/forearms/chest/midsection/waist/thighs/calves/ankles. Yes, ankles. Some guys in 2k15 have cankles, which is not a god look for NBA PGs.
LOL and I thought I was obsessed with being able to edit player physiques. Kidding aside, I wish 2K would do full body scan for all of the players. That would take this game to another level graphically. Faces look so lifelike already. Now we just need player bodies to look real (the current one player model for all players is so archaic).

Short of full body scan, have a diverse player models (from anorexic skinny to sumo wrestler fat; lean and ripped to stocky huge muscle). Give us the options to edit just about every parts of our created players (the current ONE skinny player model is pathetic).
Old 10-12-2014, 01:06 PM   #21
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Hide Sapo Dreece and Blindsidz for the draft classes and let them bring there realness to this game. Bring in College stats and back stories and story lunes as well as injuries each player has had in their Careers. Bring all that over with it. Have Harlen say players whole name of Genterated players name if its in there data base. Those players matter as well and Speak of the Team the next year that wins the title the whole year. Let is b known if they r doing good or bad in trying to repeat or there or four peat. If a player has won multi title it should b said as he is aging and look to retire.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 01:34 PM   #22
Rookie

kbones21's Arena

being able to change your/your opponents jerseys in myCareer, c'mon 2k.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:37 PM   #23
Rookie

CBfromCU32's Arena

I'd like to see them get some type of NBA TV deal so we can get a real NBA presentation..
Commentators need to record twice as much..
As far as the fans go they just need to watch the ball..
More cameramen on baseline (should be 5 on each side of the basket)
Add the towel/ball boys..
Commentators should be courtside..
Doris Burke Should be courtside..
The replay camera angles and player intro cameras should actually come from cameramen..
The stanchion should be a solid object guys shouldn't be clipping threw it (I dont want to see clipping at all)
More hair styles..
Better weight representation.. 280 shouldn't look like 230
We need Fiba & Olympics..
Rookie Showcase & Summer league..
I could go on and on but y'all get the point
Less arcade crap and give us an authentic NBA representation
Old 10-13-2014, 09:54 PM   #24
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm not sure how this slipped my mind.