Home

How do you score from the post with CPU playing crazy physical defense ? by Sam Pham

This is a discussion on How do you score from the post with CPU playing crazy physical defense ? by Sam Pham within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2014, 08:12 PM   #9
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: How do you score from the post with CPU playing crazy physical defense ? by Sam P

Sam Pham, what's your go to move when you have a severe mismatch in the post? Sometimes the hook shot misses when you have a mouse in the house, and getting a guard down low without a double team should be automatic. On the drop step, I'm concerned about the strip.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:15 PM   #10
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: How do you score from the post with CPU playing crazy physical defense ? by Sam P

Just added those three Brook post ups to my Nets myLeague playbook. Great vid. Got me practicing too.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2014, 09:32 PM   #11
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Sam Pham, what's your go to move when you have a severe mismatch in the post? Sometimes the hook shot misses when you have a mouse in the house, and getting a guard down low without a double team should be automatic. On the drop step, I'm concerned about the strip.
Its not always a miss for me because I basically bully the guy right under the rim. Yeah, embarrass/punish them for even trying it, thats the train of though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 09:50 PM   #12
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Its not always a miss for me because I basically bully the guy right under the rim. Yeah, embarrass/punish them for even trying it, thats the train of though.
It's not always a miss. I score in that situation roughly 70% of the time, but it should be in the high 90s for that situation. IRL it's like not being guarded, but you can't turn and dunk on a shrimp in this game the way you're supposed to.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:16 PM   #13
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
It's not always a miss. I score in that situation roughly 70% of the time, but it should be in the high 90s for that situation. IRL it's like not being guarded, but you can't turn and dunk on a shrimp in this game the way you're supposed to.
I'd like to be able to do that with a Dwight or someone but the way people complain about certain things in not surprised you can't and is probably a reason why it's not simple to do.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:33 PM   #14
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I'd like to be able to do that with a Dwight or someone but the way people complain about certain things in not surprised you can't and is probably a reason why it's not simple to do.
Yeah, it's not something I want all over the place, but it's kind of a switch up in this game that guards knock over big men when doing a crossover, but when a big is in the post the guard has great balance. Hopefully in a year or two we'll get a better representation of strength and weight.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:38 PM   #15
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, it's not something I want all over the place, but it's kind of a switch up in this game that guards knock over big men when doing a crossover, but when a big is in the post the guard has great balance. Hopefully in a year or two we'll get a better representation of strength and weight.
Always love your ideas man. They need you in there too lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »