Home

NBA 2K15's SimCast is its Most Underrated Feature

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15's SimCast is its Most Underrated Feature within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2014, 11:28 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15's SimCast is its Most Underrated Feature

It has been hinted at here but can you REENTER a sim cast game? I cannot find an option. I entered the sim cast as I was getting blown out in the 1stQ, entered the game, got a 10 point lead, changed the o and d, then wanted to just is cast..NOT sim to the end and lose all the VC! But I also want to be able to REENTER the game if things go south...is any of this possible? I cannot find an optio other than save and quit I'd sim to the end. I hope they allow resin casting back and forth cause this makes the game SO much better for season play!

And where Is the option to use the SPARTA pitch or ANY team chemistry pitch? I have it unlocked but no option any place for this either!

Thanks guys..have fun!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2014, 11:53 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctahg
It has been hinted at here but can you REENTER a sim cast game? I cannot find an option. I entered the sim cast as I was getting blown out in the 1stQ, entered the game, got a 10 point lead, changed the o and d, then wanted to just is cast..NOT sim to the end and lose all the VC! But I also want to be able to REENTER the game if things go south...is any of this possible? I cannot find an optio other than save and quit I'd sim to the end. I hope they allow resin casting back and forth cause this makes the game SO much better for season play!

And where Is the option to use the SPARTA pitch or ANY team chemistry pitch? I have it unlocked but no option any place for this either!

Thanks guys..have fun!
You cant enter simcast during a game.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:52 PM   #43
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

I'm have the same question as you. I do not believe that you can, but what I do is (on the Xbox1) tap A to start simulation then quickly tap it again as quick as I can. This seems to move possession by possession. This is how I do it while making gameplan changes throughout. Wish there was a fast forward/slow down option, but for now this works fine. Hope this helps.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 10-22-2014, 01:26 PM   #44
Rookie

Ty,
Would be nice if you could enter more than once though. Why would they care how many times you go in a out...makes playing out a whole season a lot more fun yet quicker.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:19 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1
Has anybody been having a problem with the playbook being incorrect when entering a game from Simcast?

It doesn't seem to happen every time but sometimes when I enter the game I get the default playbook for the team and not the customized one that I created.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2014, 01:34 PM   #46
Just started!

This has been the only way I have played the game so far. Amazing. Have been wanting this feature in 2k for forever and it has been pretty much perfect.
Old 10-25-2014, 01:57 PM   #47
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

This mode is a complete waste of time because you don't get any VC for it. Like, at all. So buying the team or getting upgrades and things doesn't happen.
Old 11-01-2014, 05:19 AM   #48
Rookie

Best feature in nba 2k15...

amazing

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »