Home

Anyone else who bought VC feel swindled?

This is a discussion on Anyone else who bought VC feel swindled? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2014, 09:02 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Anyone else who bought VC feel swindled?

I feel sorry for PS4 users who spent money on the game, especially MyTeam. That last glitch completely ruined the market. Good luck playing all gold line ups when the servers actually do work (whenever that may be).

I bought VC only to find myself getting bored of both MyTeam and MyCareer rather quickly. I was bored after one day of MyCareer because it is the same thing as last year (only worse imo).

Why do I feel cheated? The servers are horrid. I actually believed them when they said they put their top engineers on fixing the servers this year and that was a big problem last year. Second, 2k never responds to your e-mails and they shut down the phone support anticipating there would be many issues with this game and they were right.

Anyways, it really feels like I am near the end of my 2k playing days. This game feels too much like an expansion pack of last year with the same problems. I remember the days when they gave us new installments of the game each year meaning they would not only add, but rebuild the game as well. Sure, they added a few things (nothing major), and they took out some issues to make it bearable, but they didn't rebuild the game to make it better. And that is my main issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 09:06 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Anyone else who bought VC feel swindled?

Things like I pre-ordered for the KD card and it's been over a week and I still don't have him don't even bother me anymore. I don't expect to get it either.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Cwb917's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K15 PC
Things like I pre-ordered for the KD card and it's been over a week and I still don't have him don't even bother me anymore. I don't expect to get it either.
I still havent gotten the KD and 120,000 in vc vanished from my account monday night.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:07 PM   #4
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

I must be the only one to not have server issues. Cause I have gotten into myteam just fine. I don't play the park so I cant speak on that. But My team or any other issue I am fine. Assuming from your username you're on PC. I am as well. I have yet to have an issue. It could be that I don't play at peak hours.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:31 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
I must be the only one to not have server issues. Cause I have gotten into myteam just fine. I don't play the park so I cant speak on that. But My team or any other issue I am fine. Assuming from your username you're on PC. I am as well. I have yet to have an issue. It could be that I don't play at peak hours.
I have it on XB1 and PC. I prefer PC because everything loads around 4-5x faster and I am impatient. On XB1, I got my KD a few days after launch. On PC, I still have not. It crashes/drops from games on every mode, but nothing too crazy. The input lag is terrible. On PC, once you get to 7th seed in MyTeam there are no games found.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 09:45 PM   #6
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K15 PC
I have it on XB1 and PC. I prefer PC because everything loads around 4-5x faster and I am impatient. On XB1, I got my KD a few days after launch. On PC, I still have not. It crashes/drops from games on every mode, but nothing too crazy. The input lag is terrible. On PC, once you get to 7th seed in MyTeam there are no games found.
I have no input lag at all on PC and I am using an XB1 controller. I don't know how 2k messed up the pre-orders. I didn't pre-order, but seriously, So many people missing their pre order bonuses OR they have been mysteriously just disappeared.

I know my experience is one of few, but 2k does need to get their servers in order. You'd think they would learn by now.
Old 10-15-2014, 10:54 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
I have no input lag at all on PC and I am using an XB1 controller. I don't know how 2k messed up the pre-orders. I didn't pre-order, but seriously, So many people missing their pre order bonuses OR they have been mysteriously just disappeared.

I know my experience is one of few, but 2k does need to get their servers in order. You'd think they would learn by now.
Play more on-line. Using and XB1 controller with a space ship processor and t9 internet. It is 2k's servers, not just some random crazy person on the internet.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:33 AM   #8
Just started!

I still don't have him don't even bother me anymore. I don't expect to get it either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »