Home

NBA 2K15 Server Issue Affecting Users, VC Lost and More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Server Issue Affecting Users, VC Lost and More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2014, 02:19 PM   #65
FKG
Rookie

FKG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Server Issue Affecting Users, VC Lost and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheplague
Man, these issues killed 2k14 for me for almost the whole year. Just put it down and never went back. I haven't been able to play my career all weekend on ps4. I'm mad at myself for trusting in 2k.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I hear you sir, this will be the reason I will not preorder the game next year and I probably wont even buy it new, but just wait for some good deal on the used market.

And to think I went and bought the PS4 mainly for 2K15 and Evolve. I got burnt on this one but I canceled my Evolve preorder the other day, Im not about to risk another 70 bucks on something that might be broken.

I might be wrong, but I think 2K has to be real careful, the community is not like that of a Halo or cod that will just buy anything for the sake of name value, if they dont watch out they might see a real decline next year.
You know, the whole fool me once thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 02:50 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1
when i go on my sub account on the ps4 online works I'm 100% connected myteam mycareer everything and when I go on my main account with all the progress it says can't connect to servers like WTH
Old 10-19-2014, 03:31 PM   #67
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2

So we all have a couple options here. If you have had issues, specifically with purchasing VC and not having it apply to your account or losing VC that you've purchased you need to create a ticket with 2K.

If you purchased VC, only to be charged and no VC to be applied to your account I would encourage you to contact Microsoft (if you're on X1) to have them verify the purchase and provide you a reference number to log on your ticket with 2k. I'm sure Sony has the same type of system. This will allow 2K to reference this and hopefully resolve your issue quickly.

If there is no response/progress in a couple weeks, I'd encourage everyone who has had an issue with losing money with 2K to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complai...nt/get-started

With that being said, please don't file a complaint within 2 days of having an issue or before you have followed the steps to try and resolve it with 2K. The more information you have and documentation you have, the more legitimate your complaint will look when being reviewed. From my past experience with the BBB, they will review the complaint and forward it to the business, which is required to respond within 2 weeks by law. I feel this should be a worst case scenario if we are all still out in the cold with no official response from 2k by November 1st.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:33 PM   #68
Rookie

lmao i lost 75k my first day having the game and i put a heat ticket in 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting, I had to go buy 75k more just to have vc...
Old 10-19-2014, 07:07 PM   #69
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

soo 2k replied to my ticket within 3 days surprisingly
Old 10-19-2014, 07:59 PM   #70
Rookie

Like many others I cannot access online with my main account but the other four accounts on my console(ps4) can access all features on 2k. The sad thing is the time and energy I put into my 1st my player has been lost along with any vc that I earned. Every time I log in now, it says I have 2k vc, but when I go into my player menu it says 684vc. I have started another guy but may wait till this debacle gets resolved. I would definitely hate to waste anymore time and this happen again.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:04 PM   #71
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
soo 2k replied to my ticket within 3 days surprisingly
Sure is was not a automated response? That's all I got in two weeks.
Kansas State Wildcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 08:09 PM   #72
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
Sure is was not a automated response? That's all I got in two weeks.
nope the first reply was automated, then i got another reply today saying this

Thank you for contacting 2K Support.

I can definitely see why not having your purchased VC would be of concern and I want to make sure you receive the VC you are entitled to! In order to carry out a detailed investigation and to make any required corrections on your account, please provide me with the following:

-Email address:

-Gamertag:

-Console:

-Amount Missing:

-Screenshot of Transaction history: To find that, you can go to (on Playstation - PSN: http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/an...etransactions#)

Receipt (Must be a photo or a screen shot):

Please also send any additional information that you believe might be relevant or helpful.
Once I receive your answer, I will be able to address your issue.

Until then, I hope you are having fun in the paint!

Kind regards,

Victor H.
2K Support

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »