Home

Why is every thread just people complaining......

This is a discussion on Why is every thread just people complaining...... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2014, 05:50 PM   #17
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Why is every thread just people complaining......

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmLikeABomb
Exactly, it is alarming how people think that others should just stay quiet about a product that has some of the main components broken. Hmmmm, let me think of another analogy. Okay analogy patch 1.1. It's like paying for cable and a dvr box and only getting local channels. haha

No the problem is you guys should be blowing up Ronnie and LD2K's twitter who hyped up everything beyond reason, not here as if this is 2ksupport.com

This forum was never set up for people to come on an complain and moan everyday instead of play.

That's where you're messing up at.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:52 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

so you make a thread complaining about the people complaining? Lol, makes sense.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:54 PM   #19
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Im going to eventually merge these into one thread. There are too many and its basically a complain fest, not necessarily something thats been seen by the appropriate people anymore.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:55 PM   #20
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

It's not just the servers and online issues....people are honestly wasting time making a comment that a player has the wrong color elbow pad.....I mean come on
Old 10-18-2014, 05:56 PM   #21
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aba future 765
so you make a thread complaining about the people complaining? Lol, makes sense.
I don't remember complaining really. ....but it needed to be said......I think some people just get on here to tear down the game out of boredom
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 05:58 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Eh people are emotional when it comes to sports. It shouldn't surprise you that people are emotional about a sports game that has huge portions of it unplayable. I want to understand this thread.

Okay, so because some enjoy just offline, others who cannot even connect to the internet to play a game should just shut up? Okay. Seems reasonable.

Okay I will be serious there have been a few really good threads to seek help and try to figure out solutions. I will post links.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lost-more.html

That one is from the owner of the forum, who has updated everyone on problems with the game. (how dare him) He needs to talk more about the offline quick games. Jusstttttt kiddding. LOL
Old 10-18-2014, 06:03 PM   #23
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmLikeABomb
Eh people are emotional when it comes to sports. It shouldn't surprise you that people are emotional about a sports game that has huge portions of it unplayable. I want to understand this thread.

Okay, so because some enjoy just offline, others who cannot even connect to the internet to play a game should just shut up? Okay. Seems reasonable.

Okay I will be serious there have been a few really good threads to seek help and try to figure out solutions. I will post links.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lost-more.html

That one is from the owner of the forum, who has updated everyone on problems with the game. (how dare him) He needs to talk more about the offline quick games. Jusstttttt kiddding. LOL
Lol nice rhetorical answer but I've already stated that the servers are a viable issue but that isn't the only thing people come here to bash.....
Old 10-18-2014, 06:06 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
Lol nice rhetorical answer but I've already stated that the servers are a viable issue but that isn't the only thing people come here to bash.....
I understand what you are saying. Sometimes people have petitions for things, and I think "really???". Sorry 23 I know it is hard to moderate with so many threads that have complaints about the same issues. I understand your point. I was just having a little fun, the truth is I love this game and I am hoping they get things fixed soon. If it wasn't such a good game I would have returned it already as defective.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »