Home

Why is every thread just people complaining......

This is a discussion on Why is every thread just people complaining...... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2014, 06:08 PM   #25
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why is every thread just people complaining......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im going to eventually merge these into one thread. There are too many and its basically a complain fest, not necessarily something thats been seen by the appropriate people anymore.
Thank u!!! I don't even like getting on Os forums because in the process of trying to look at sliders (to possibly improve my experience instead of just typing about it...imagine that) I see every other post talking about things that "suck" or something....sports gaming would be in sad shape without 2k15 because ea sports is a joke
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 06:13 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
Thank u!!! I don't even like getting on Os forums because in the process of trying to look at sliders (to possibly improve my experience instead of just typing about it...imagine that) I see every other post talking about things that "suck" or something....sports gaming would be in sad shape without 2k15 because ea sports is a joke
You do realize, and I am sure you do, that the sliders sub forum is wayyy at the top of the general forum you are posting in. I am not trying to troll you but that makes no sense. You are saying that instead of checking out the sliders forum, you made a choice to not only look at negative threads, you decided to create one complaining about them???
Old 10-18-2014, 06:14 PM   #27
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I understand complaints, there are alot of moving parts in this series in general.

I know people just want to play online for those that do. I just think that as much as you want to be heard, send it to the guys who marketed this stuff to you.

That's one reason I did what i did with the marketing strategy so much, for one we got ZERO gameplay talk or blogs til the very end which was sad IMO, and secondly, you heard them the entire time, so let them here you now

At this time the forum is just a place the devs aren't going to get much from and thats the whole point. Too many of these guys don't care about giving constructive feedback, and some of it unwarranted at that, but that's not my issue.

Im primarily offline and so I don't have most of these problems, but i think you guys should put your heads together to get your message across more effectively instead of starting 20 threads here over and against saying the same thing in a different way. I think you're over saturating eachother with the same stuff more than anything else... seriously in the end, who's reading all this stuff and taking it to heart again?

Its not organized
Its redundant
Its poison
Some of it is drenched in hyperbole
Then you have the trolls joining in who will eventually get weeded out but
arent helping your case.
Old 10-18-2014, 06:17 PM   #28
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmLikeABomb
You do realize, and I am sure you do, that the sliders sub forum is wayyy at the top of the general forum you are posting in. I am not trying to troll you but that makes no sense. You are saying that instead of checking out the sliders forum, you made a choice to not only look at negative threads, you decided to create one complaining about them???
Nope I mean that the complaints are in the slider forums themselves as well as everywhere else
Old 10-18-2014, 06:20 PM   #29
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Funny Steve has posted a couple threads acknowledging issues . There are a quite a bit those threads actually . We should post there instead a 100 threads about the same thing. I don't think the problems should be overlooked though
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-18-2014, 06:20 PM   #30
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I understand complaints, there are alot of moving parts in this series in general.

I know people just want to play online for those that do. I just think that as much as you want to be heard, send it to the guys who marketed this stuff to you.

That's one reason I did what i did with the marketing strategy so much, for one we got ZERO gameplay talk or blogs til the very end which was sad IMO, and secondly, you heard them the entire time, so let them here you now

At this time the forum is just a place the devs aren't going to get much from and thats the whole point. Too many of these guys don't care about giving constructive feedback, and some of it unwarranted at that, but that's not my issue.

Im primarily offline and so I don't have most of these problems, but i think you guys should put your heads together to get your message across more effectively instead of starting 20 threads here over and against saying the same thing in a different way. I think you're over saturating eachother with the same stuff more than anything else... seriously in the end, who's reading all this stuff and taking it to heart again?

Its not organized
Its redundant
Its poison
Some of it is drenched in hyperbole
Then you have the trolls joining in who will eventually get weeded out but
arent helping your case.
Couldn't have said it any better myself
Old 10-18-2014, 06:20 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Oh okay, valid point then. I haven't been in the sliders forum. Good post 23. I really do agree with your points. I think that is maybe the only way to have things fixed, and to get the things we need patched and or working.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 06:23 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandinDistress
The closer the game looks and plays to reality, the higher standard everyone holds it to. Its similar to uncanny valley. It mimicks real life close enough where every little detail that goes wrong sends off a trigger in our mind.
This really the main issue. I don't think people realize it tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »