Home

Question regarding Home/Away accessory colors (Roster editor)

This is a discussion on Question regarding Home/Away accessory colors (Roster editor) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2014, 06:11 PM   #1
Rookie

ShogunTake's Arena

OVR: 0
Question regarding Home/Away accessory colors (Roster editor)

This small feature doesn't even work, when I attempt to change a color of a player's Away accessory it reverts to the Home color setting making the setting exactly like previous games. When I exit and enter back into the customization screen for said player the inaccurate color is immediately shown, but when I hover over a setting that brings up the player in his Home/Away kit it shows the correct option I set even though that isn't what it shows. Example;

I change Rajon Rondo's right arm sleeve to Home: White, Away: Team Color 1 (green). In the customization menu it looks fine just as I set but when I load up a game using the away kit his arm sleeve will be white even though I set for it to be green.

I'd like to know if this is something that should be fixed or if it's an error tied to the roster file similar to last year's quirks. I'm also on the PS4 digital version if that matters.

I understand that I've reposted a thread but neither that nor my various questions in the pinned topics have recieved answers.

TL;DR - Accessory colors are tied to the Home setting, making the ability to change home/away colors invalid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 06:19 PM   #2
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Question regarding Home/Away accessory colors (Roster editor)

I'd actually pm bedwardsroy19 about it. He's our OS/2K connection and he's a super nice cat. I'm sure he'll get back to you pretty quickly.

Last edited by BegBy; 10-18-2014 at 06:20 PM. Reason: added bed's OS name

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »