Home

The NBA 2K15 Online Experience Has Been An Avoidable Mess

This is a discussion on The NBA 2K15 Online Experience Has Been An Avoidable Mess within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2014, 07:44 PM   #49
Rookie

tb24ster's Arena

OVR: 0
remember Guys "ITS A VIDEO GAME" i do realize all the problems in the game , if you don't like it stop buying it! you keep getting pulled in and suckered in every year!
Old 10-23-2014, 11:53 PM   #50
Banned

where is the players list?
Old 10-23-2014, 11:56 PM   #51
Banned

Where is the player's list like they had in 2k14? When playing online matches, the people you would play would show up in the locker room section where your friends are listed. This was great because you could send messages to online players you played and send friend requests. How are you supposed to communicate with people in 2k15?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 03:56 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: The NBA 2K15 Online Experience Has Been An Avoidable Mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMrRager_
Me personally, I'd NEVER buy VC.I just can't fathom the fact that people do.. Anyway, here are my issues..
-- DEFENSE SUCKS.
Defense is tight this year. Play online against me...i will show you what smother defense mean....i did play against CPU a couple times...i trapped them and cause jump ball every time and then had to quit and play online w/ real human.
Quote:
-- Shooting SUCKS period.
Shooting it tight. It takes skills to time your shots.
Quote:
-- Sometimes after I grab a rebound or something I try to push the ball up court and my player just won't move or he either stops on a dime and just dribbles.
I would like to show you online what it means to dunk all over you in transitions lol.

Quote:
-- Almost impossible to get a fast break.
You will see online when i dunk all over you.
Quote:
-- Too many dunks/layups missed.
That's cause your shots are being contested.
Quote:
-- Did I say defense sucks? You're almost never rewarded for playing good defense because they still make the shot.
It never suck for me. I trap player to the point that they're frustrated. This dude keep using Rose online and I double team him to death forcing him to give up the ball to someone else that he doesn't know what to do with it. He quickly try to sub Rose out hoping i changed up the defensive plan.
Quote:
-- Passing sucks.
Passing was right on the money. A bounce pass in transition follow with a dunk never feel soooo good!!
Quote:
THE GAME SUCKS
Your logic don't make sense.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:34 PM   #53
Just started!

Can someone PLEASE explain how you send messages to other players?? In 2k14 for PS3 you could see the players you played with online in the locker room section where your friends are also listed. That way you can keep track of who you played and message them for rematches or give friend invites. WHERE IS THIS FOR 2K15 on the PS4?? I see the locker room section but the players you recently played aren't listed there any longer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »