Home

Advice for doing a MyCareer Center?

This is a discussion on Advice for doing a MyCareer Center? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2014, 03:49 AM   #9
Rookie

Caius101's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Advice for doing a MyCareer Center?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nry20
Centers this year are ridiculously over powered because of the stat lines they get.

At this moment (i had to restart with VC from my 82 center who had 19 badges to a new center because 2k servers gobbled up my old one) I have the following which makes me near impossible to guard (I'm a 89 overall center now, 7'3")
I made a new character using a 7'3" center and for offline, MyCareer play, it is awesome... he pulls down insane rebound totals. Scoring when taking up stats slowly is a bit of a pita (40% scoring atm), but the sheer number of second chance shots makes it easier... usually getting 7-8 offensive rebounds a game, pulled down 12 last game and made 8 of those 12 as a 66 overall center. Managed to shoot 60% last game and put up 29 points along with 24 rebounds... so thanks a bunch.

His animations -still- feel a bit more encumbered than my PF who is 6'9", even with the same stat line, but his sheer height removes a lot of that disadvantage inside.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »