Home

MyPARK Rep Broken?

This is a discussion on MyPARK Rep Broken? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2014, 04:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MyPARK Rep Broken?

Why isn't the mypark rep meter working. I've won 5 games in a row and I feel like my rep went down from the rec center game I lost 5 games prior. I signed in today with a quarter way towards all star level 1. Won 5 games lost 1 rec center with a b+ grade and averaged a B in 5 wins. Rep went down a notch...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2014, 04:07 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: MyPARK Rep Broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLefty34
Why isn't the mypark rep meter working. I've won 5 games in a row and I feel like my rep went down from the rec center game I lost 5 games prior. I signed in today with a quarter way towards all star level 1. Won 5 games lost 1 rec center with a b+ grade and averaged a B in 5 wins. Rep went down a notch...
This has happened to me too but with no one else really responding to my posts, I figured it was just me. I levelled up to all star 1 about 2-3 times now and just keep going back down. I was figuring it was tied to wins and losses but from what you just said, it's not so color me lost on how exactly you rank up.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:12 PM   #3
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

after i rep up i have to keep playing 5 more games after i rank up so i can stay on the next level rank. So basically "congratulations you have reached all star 2" then after i win the next game "congratulations you have reached all star 2" again and again... then eventually it saves my rep level after a couple more games.. idk its weird.

maybe it is broken
Old 10-22-2014, 04:15 PM   #4
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Yeah, I had that happen at first when I was at Old Town. Ended up leveling up to Pro 1. Then I abandoned Old Town and went to Rivet City, which resets your Rep. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to reset your rep, but just your level. So instead of going from Rookie 1 to Rookie 2 after one game like I did at Old Town, I had to play about 10 games to get up to Rookie 2. It's going to be a long climb lol.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 10-22-2014, 04:24 PM   #5
Rookie

The glitch where you rank up has always happened to me. But as of right now it's imposdible for me to move my meter up at all. Get back to me if u guys get a string of wins and don't see the rep go up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2014, 08:00 PM   #6
Rookie

I'm at Allstar 1 and I haven't had that problem since I was going for pro 1. From my experience I don't think winning matters as much as teammate grade. I've lost 3-on-3 games with at least a B and my rep hasn't gone down. I've lost a couple Rec games with A- and my rep has gone up. When I reach a new rep level I step off the court and check my rep. Most of the time I don't rank up, but the next win with a good grade I rank up.

And then I buy and equip something from my new rank.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:46 PM   #7
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Yeah, I had that happen at first when I was at Old Town. Ended up leveling up to Pro 1. Then I abandoned Old Town and went to Rivet City, which resets your Rep. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to reset your rep, but just your level. So instead of going from Rookie 1 to Rookie 2 after one game like I did at Old Town, I had to play about 10 games to get up to Rookie 2. It's going to be a long climb lol.
How you gonna up and leave us Old Towners like that? I swear we're a dying breed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »