Home

Chris Paul is annoying on MyCareer

This is a discussion on Chris Paul is annoying on MyCareer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2014, 01:53 PM   #1
Rookie

x217xHibbsx's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs down Chris Paul is annoying on MyCareer

I'm currently in my sophomore year with MyPlayer and I'm on the LA Clippers. As a shooting guard, I figured Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and I would rule the league. The problem is Chris Paul

Chris Paul commits AT LEAST 15 turnovers per game. We'll stroll down the court, and he'll just attempt an alley oop to Blake Griffin. It doesn't even matter where Blake is. I'm not even kidding when I say that I've seen him throw it from the other team's free throw line. No where in the area.

It makes me so mad when we've got a chance for a buzzer beater to win the game, I'm wide open for the winning shot, Blake is at the three point line posting up, and oh, look, alley oop, straight out of bounds. There goes the game!!

Excuse my rant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 02:12 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Chris Paul is annoying on MyCareer

Quote:
Originally Posted by x217xHibbsx
I'm currently in my sophomore year with MyPlayer and I'm on the LA Clippers. As a shooting guard, I figured Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and I would rule the league. The problem is Chris Paul

Chris Paul commits AT LEAST 15 turnovers per game. We'll stroll down the court, and he'll just attempt an alley oop to Blake Griffin. It doesn't even matter where Blake is. I'm not even kidding when I say that I've seen him throw it from the other team's free throw line. No where in the area.

It makes me so mad when we've got a chance for a buzzer beater to win the game, I'm wide open for the winning shot, Blake is at the three point line posting up, and oh, look, alley oop, straight out of bounds. There goes the game!!

Excuse my rant.
Yeah. One of the many bugs. I love playing the clippers because I know C3 is going to chuck the ball out of bounds like 5 times. I think I've seen the CPU complete 5 alley oops total with about 20 misses.

At least they fixed throwing them yourself. I land a ton when I should. Only thing I don't like is with the gold badge my guy will get to fancy and try to throw a low one so the dunked can do some windmill or something and it gets deflected when I wanted it to be over the big man. Throwing it earlier solves this though.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:38 PM   #3
Rookie

I also signed with the clippers and requested a trade away for the same reason and also him and Blake missing most of their shots
Old 10-23-2014, 05:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Andrews's Arena

OVR: 2

hmm... I was gonna take my SF to the Clippers, but am re thinking now. Thanks for the information.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:51 PM   #5
Pro

this is a weird *** bug. is it only chris Paul?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 06:07 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadzier
this is a weird *** bug. is it only chris Paul?
Probably so. His throw alley tendency is so high and plus Blake griffin and Andrea Jordan's tendency to catch alley oops are high as well. Which makes the CPU throw the alley like one poster said, 20 times.

What I did was edit all three players and he did not throw them that much. In the 2 games I played against the CPU he threw 2 bone head alleys but the other ones were on q... Editing the rosters makes this game a WHOLE lot more realistic and less cheese.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:00 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was also a SF on the Clippers and I requested a trade for this exact same reason....but honestly for me CP3, Reddick, Crawford, and the other guy whose name I forget did hit a satisfying (by 2k logic) number of 3's so I'm actually hoping I can get back there. They're like the #2 team interested in me @ like 93% but it still says (No trade can be requested)
Old 10-23-2014, 07:49 PM   #8
Rookie

Just played clippers in my league and CP through at least 5 bad alley hoops and maybe 3 good ones. Jamal Crawford is the real deal on this game though!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »