Home

Behind the back crossover move

This is a discussion on Behind the back crossover move within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2014, 02:34 PM   #9
Pro

Clappington's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Behind the back crossover move

Man this is the most annoying thing at the park/Rec like seriously why on earth is this in the game like this makes it even worse at the Park/Rec its 7'0 Small fowards (thats faster than any other position because of stride and apperntly can have just about same speed as a guard) thats abusing this.
Old 10-25-2014, 02:50 PM   #10
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Boy, the trolls have come out of hibernation.

So I'm gonna assume u think the game doesn't have spacing issues? Because it does. Players huddle together a lot during gameplay and i can and others can post millions of photos to prove it.
Old 10-25-2014, 03:05 PM   #11
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Patch seems to improve this a lil bit. So does a 4 out 1 in set
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2014, 03:37 PM   #12
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Behind the back crossover move

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
So I'm gonna assume u think the game doesn't have spacing issues? Because it does. Players huddle together a lot during gameplay and i can and others can post millions of photos to prove it.

First, I think the spacing is WORLDS better than in the past. The close out speeds have been reeled in. So, no, I don't think it's perfect, but not a problem either. Sometimes I get closeouts that are too fast and some that are too slow. I'll see floaty passes and zippy passes. Overall, it's still well balanced.

As for players huddling together, showing a picture shows nothing. What sets are you running? You seem quick to jump into an old narrative with little accountability on your end. Post a video if you have a point to make.

Which brings me to the point of my post: it wasn't to say that there is no issue. You just posted a blanket blast, but provided nothing for anyone to go off of in terms of letting them know what to fix. DaCzar is always lurking. If you have an issue, give the details. But no, basically you say, "this doesn't work! So screw everything!"

What does that accomplish?

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 10-25-2014 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 03:46 PM   #13
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Man this is the most annoying thing at the park/Rec like seriously why on earth is this in the game like this makes it even worse at the Park/Rec its 7'0 Small fowards (thats faster than any other position because of stride and apperntly can have just about same speed as a guard) thats abusing this.

I really hate how the attributes are unbalanced to height. The problem is that we have freaks of nature like KD that have to be accounted for. So you are able to make 7 footers with guard skills. How do you balance that? Another example is player speed. There are bigs that run REALLY fast in a straight line. 2K represents that reality. The problem is that they can't turn or explode like the smaller players. And the game does a really crappy job at representing that part.
Old 10-25-2014, 05:39 PM   #14
Banned

This even work on quick games, not just my park problem. That crap can be abused all through out the game, no mode is safe from that crap, just my park makes it the worst since the 7'0 SF.
Old 10-25-2014, 05:51 PM   #15
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Ive not seen this cheese yet.. Is it a certain behind the back animation? Damn near every time I do a behind the back it seems like it hits someone's foot and is a turnover..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2014, 06:12 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Ive not seen this cheese yet.. Is it a certain behind the back animation? Damn near every time I do a behind the back it seems like it hits someone's foot and is a turnover..
You on ps4? I'll gladly show you this cheese. Hate people who try to act like problems don't exist.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »