Home

Tired of playing 1 on 5

This is a discussion on Tired of playing 1 on 5 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2014, 07:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tired of playing 1 on 5

I really don't see why your cpu teammates can't play like the cpu your players your going against. There's no way you can do everything all the time. And then when you try your penalized for it with either lag or switching to the wrong player. Then when you do switch to the right player it feels like your player is stuck and won't move to close out to contest the open shot.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that see this stuff happening. It just erk me so much when your teammates is not performing like the ai.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:41 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 4

You need a video to show the horrible cpu teammate ai. We are playing 2 differrnt games.

The cpu contest is purposely made weaker. Balls fly through your teammates hands.

Wow

Backdoor cuts? 4 teammates running under the basket on transisition and leaving 3pt shooters wide open? Rebounding?

Last edited by DonWuan; 10-25-2014 at 10:45 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:44 PM   #11
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWuan
You need a video to show the horrible cpu teammate ai. We are playing 2 differrnt games.

The cpu contest is purposely made weaker. Balls fly through your teammates hands.

Wow
No

You need video to show the devs what you're talking about instead of just making statements.

Stop it man please stop it. There is no point in not using the technology we have if anything it can either strengthen your argument or people can also see what you might be doing wrong as well in instances.

Nobody is playing 2 different games I'm not up in here saying it's not my copy and I didn't see it when I played like some people do.

Read all of my first post not just what you want to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2014, 10:56 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
No

You need video to show the devs what you're talking about instead of just making statements.

Stop it man please stop it. There is no point in not using the technology we have if anything it can either strengthen your argument or people can also see what you might be doing wrong as well in instances.

Nobody is playing 2 different games I'm not up in here saying it's not my copy and I didn't see it when I played like some people do.

Read all of my first post not just what you want to.
I understand and agree with what your saying.

But none of this is new. Its 2k basketball.

Im still shocked at hpw much clipping(mainly on blocks/steals) is in the game. But was told it elwas worse last year.

Ill post a few vids soon.

I feel bad for myplayer type people. Assuming stats must look crazy for a win.
Old 10-25-2014, 11:05 PM   #13
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Clipping is in almost every aaa game I've played. I could show you some bad clipping from games like batman. The best thing they can do is find a nice balance. I'm sure stuff will be addressed in the patch add usual but not eliminated totally.

In such a great year for basketball fans from both games I see way too much complaining everyday. Not referring to the OP by the way.

For us its time to provide some nice quarters of play not just a clip or a frozen pic. Frequency and how badly its affecting the game overall is what matters and how much they can remedy it.

Last edited by 23; 10-25-2014 at 11:20 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 11:27 PM   #14
Banned

Play off-ball D on the offensive stars with your defensive stars. Protect the paint with your bigs. Don't switch players with the pass button. Use icon switching with the right shoulder button. Takes practice, but it'll help.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:10 AM   #15
Rookie

I think the best you can do is think of it like chess. Sometimes you have to think 10 steps ahead of the computer and get in passing lanes or get into a position where the ball handler will avoid going to the rim.
IT is BS in a sense that you even have to do that, but it is what it is.

It may need video proof, but it's been there at least since 2k13. It's been complained about every year so it isn't like it's being made up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »