Home

Fictional Draft Class Based on 1996 Draft

This is a discussion on Fictional Draft Class Based on 1996 Draft within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2014, 09:01 PM   #1
Rookie

Patriots2k's Arena

OVR: 0
Fictional Draft Class Based on 1996 Draft

I already started but im only on the data process right now, anyone interested in helping. ill be uploading this for the xbox one but can send the info to anyone who needs/wants it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 03:02 AM   #2
Rookie

Patriots2k's Arena

Re: Fictional Draft Class Based on 1996 Draft

First person, Allen Iverson is almost done just need to do signatures and tendencies. next up Marcus Camby
Old 11-02-2014, 03:15 AM   #3
Rookie

Patriots2k's Arena

Just finished up the top 18 players drafted (Allen Iverson-Jermaine O'neal) attributes in my spreadsheet, and i have transferred Ai a.k.a. Jewel Bowman (his nickname combined with a generated lastname) into the game and ive done everything for him but his signatures and his tendencies. debating whether or not to wait to finish the signatures and tendencies since they will probably take the most studying for players not in the game. Next man up to be transferred into the game is Marcus Camby a.k.a. Sydney Underwood (generated name)

I still am looking for anyone who wants to help with anything. I have some stats for everyone else outside of the top 18 drafted but i have a long way to go. I have to finish the attributes, create the player, apply signature; accessories, badges, tendencies, shooting forms etc..etc
Old 11-06-2014, 08:14 AM   #4
Rookie

Patriots2k's Arena

All players who actually made it in to the NBA from the 1996 draft attributes are finish its just a matter of creating them in the game now. since they didnt do combine drills back in the day im currently in the process of watching highlights for each player to get their speed and verticals done. through the highlights i will choose a player who is comparable to them athletically. and coppy their speed and vertical, in some cases so far i have lowered the speed and vertical just to make sure no one is too overpowering

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »