Home

2k15 The park..Now Sunset Can't Beat anyone..

This is a discussion on 2k15 The park..Now Sunset Can't Beat anyone.. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2014, 12:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

Stop it 2k, stop it. You aint fooling anyone. if anyone who has been playing in the park since the game dropped. knows good and well Sunset park was running the other 2 parks off of the court in each round.

This is how it keeps looking. sunset up on the 2nd ranked park by 700 or more points, the 3rd ranked park isnt even close. its been this way for 2 straight rounds. To the point where some have complained online about it being unfair that sunset keeps winning because we have so many people playing in that park. which makes no sense. we have the BETTER players. Then all of a sudden This last round this weekend not only is sunset park losing which is unusual. They are losing by a ton. more then anyone has in the past. not only that sunset is also 3rd overall out of the 2 parks. The 3rd place park all of a sudden figure out how to play so well they are destroying all of the comp? STOP IT 2k. i see right thru you. Just tell us you boosted that last place park so to make it SEEM even.

Its so obvious when you play any of these other parks. They are dunking thru you. they cant miss with hands in the face inside or out no matter who they are, no matter how high or low they're rated or your rating vs them. doesnt matter.

To beat them you wll have to have made one of those cheat 7 foot players moving like a pre-injury derek rose. otherwise prepare to lose.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2014, 01:35 AM   #2
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: 2k15 The park..Now Sunset Can't Beat anyone..

Someone sounds a little butthurt they got beat...😏
Old 10-27-2014, 02:00 AM   #3
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobethelegend

Stop it 2k, stop it. You aint fooling anyone. if anyone who has been playing in the park since the game dropped. knows good and well Sunset park was running the other 2 parks off of the court in each round.

This is how it keeps looking. sunset up on the 2nd ranked park by 700 or more points, the 3rd ranked park isnt even close. its been this way for 2 straight rounds. To the point where some have complained online about it being unfair that sunset keeps winning because we have so many people playing in that park. which makes no sense. we have the BETTER players. Then all of a sudden This last round this weekend not only is sunset park losing which is unusual. They are losing by a ton. more then anyone has in the past. not only that sunset is also 3rd overall out of the 2 parks. The 3rd place park all of a sudden figure out how to play so well they are destroying all of the comp? STOP IT 2k. i see right thru you. Just tell us you boosted that last place park so to make it SEEM even.

Its so obvious when you play any of these other parks. They are dunking thru you. they cant miss with hands in the face inside or out no matter who they are, no matter how high or low they're rated or your rating vs them. doesnt matter.

To beat them you wll have to have made one of those cheat 7 foot players moving like a pre-injury derek rose. otherwise prepare to lose.
You actually think your park has the best players and that it's actually fair that you have probably 2 times the amount of players in other parks? You sound like a child bruh.

-Allen Iverson
Old 10-27-2014, 02:38 AM   #4
Rookie

It could also be that people switched to another affiliation. I didn't even see nearly as many Ballers either (I play on XB1) as I did other crews this weekend.

We'll see how things go next weekend but it might not be as easy as "2K rigged it". There are various reasons this could be.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:32 AM   #5
Pro

Lol next time take a deep breath after a loss.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2014, 04:39 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Someone sounds a little butthurt they got beat...😏
i can care less about losing on my own. i lose a lot at the the park because of the lag. i'm use to that. i think i finally got my record to back around .500. so its not about me personally. its the obvious setup. see it would be one thing if everyone jumped ship and went to both of those parks, that would explain it a bit. but thats not what happened. because you see some of those same names as people who have played 100+ games(dont ask me how that was even possible with the servers. lol. but they did. You can also tell when you play these teams. yes all 3 teams have their own little boosts. always have. thats not the problem. the problem is. when you're watching a rival vs sunset .. you see the same thing over and over. the opponent driving right by them like they are stuck in the mud. no matter their rank. so i figured let me jump in .. maybe those guys suck. i started playing vs another rival. same story. i could barely move laterally. blow by blow by blow by.

it was so bad i had to change camera angles. never had to that once. and i've played guys that were ranked a lot hire then me before but could still play solid defense on them(win or lose). the moment i cut these guys lanes off. they just dunk THRU me. run my guy over for the posterization. lol. i move up further away from the basket. same story boom knock me down and dunk. this didnt just happen with rivet city guys(who are rougher) but with old town as well. then they all started popping jumpers and 3's in your face. no matter their rank and overall. this is what i saw playing multiple games and watching them. 2k aint slick.

oh and no it doesnt make it easier for sunset to win more games because they have twice as many people as the other parks(by choice). it means their's more sucky people in there as well. therefore giving the rivals more easy games.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:40 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzombniac
It could also be that people switched to another affiliation. I didn't even see nearly as many Ballers either (I play on XB1) as I did other crews this weekend.

We'll see how things go next weekend but it might not be as easy as "2K rigged it". There are various reasons this could be.
oh the ballers were online. now could it be that patch? perhaps.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:45 AM   #8
Just started!

It could also be that people switched to another affiliation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »