Home

Volume Shooter not letting me get hot?

This is a discussion on Volume Shooter not letting me get hot? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2014, 01:51 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Volume Shooter not letting me get hot?

I hate volume shooter. I recently picked up demarcus cousins and he has a silver volume shooter badge. He never gets hot no matter how much I shoot with him. Also for double rings in think it helps getting assists and doing highlight plays too. I've gotten double rings on my pg all the time even if I only score two or 3 times but rack up some alley oops or double move scores.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Once you get the microwave badge along with the volume shooter then it's all good, you heat up in a hurry
Old 11-06-2014, 03:24 PM   #19
Rookie

ReRo's Arena

I also can't get microwave despite being hot a ton of games. I've given up on getting this badge...
Old 11-06-2014, 06:19 PM   #20
Rookie

It took me a long time to get it but it's worth it...I concentrated in shooting a high fg% during games to get it
Old 12-23-2014, 09:19 PM   #21
Just started!

I'm having the same issue since I unlocked the volume shooter badge. At first I thought it would help me to get microowave. Less shots to get warm...less shots to got the second ring, but then I saw in youtube a guy talking about volume shooter and how complicated could become going after microowave. I know for fact that some people got volume shooter first but I don't get hot no matter how i'm performing (85 pts with crazy streaks of shoting mixed with assists and screens). If somebody has been walking through this painful pattern with success I would appreciate his help.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2014, 10:04 PM   #22
Rookie

dregos's Arena

OVR: 2

Dregos here with the solution for you. I also had this problem for some time. I had gold volume shooter and was unable to get microwave. I play for the Thunder It wasn't until I played in an all-star game that I was able to get hot. I noticed that I was able to heat up with Lillard on the floor. As soon as Westbrook was subbed in for Lillard I lost my heat. LILLARD HAS FLOOR GENERAL! So I started tweeting Lillard about forming a team together and I planned to request a trade at season end. But then Westbrook ended up earning floor general badge after the playoffs and I was easily able to heat up again. I got Microwave in just a few games after that. So there you go...you need a teammate that has floor general to boost you up. It doesn't matter if YOU have floor general...someone else has to have it for it to work on you.
Old 12-23-2014, 10:52 PM   #23
Just started!

Well, Dregos, thanks for bringing some hope to my endless search of microowave xD.

Might have some problem with this since I play as a PG. ¿You know about players that have the floor general badges and don't play PG position? Maybe Kobe or Lebron, but I don't know for sure and I can't check it out right now.
Old 12-23-2014, 11:21 PM   #24
Rookie

dregos's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurkton
Well, Dregos, thanks for bringing some hope to my endless search of microowave xD.

Might have some problem with this since I play as a PG. ¿You know about players that have the floor general badges and don't play PG position? Maybe Kobe or Lebron, but I don't know for sure and I can't check it out right now.
Yeah I think there are a few. Computer generated players in the future might develop it as well. Simulate through a couple seasons if you're desperate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »