Home

I am not trying to speak on the other game...

This is a discussion on I am not trying to speak on the other game... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I am not trying to speak on the other game...

But is 2K going to do as many face scan updates as the other game is doing. Because it's pretty freaking impressive or do we need to wait to 2K16 to see some updates?

P.S. I know 2K have some other serious issues to attend to about the game. But I can't stand looking at the last gen Damian Lillard face no more, for me it just kill the experience a bit ya know? .

Last edited by Zboogie; 10-29-2014 at 02:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 02:13 PM   #2
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Re: I am not trying to speak on the other game...

2k has awful post release support which has made me buy live.....and i agree that damian lillard being one of the best players at his position, it is pretty sad that 2k gave him a sega face......the clippers team is bad too and dwight howard looks like he did 4 years ago lol
Old 10-29-2014, 02:43 PM   #3
Rookie

I don't blame you visually live showing no mercy it keep trying to update content, from arenas , shoes, faces and etc.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:00 PM   #4
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
2k has awful post release support which has made me buy live.....and i agree that damian lillard being one of the best players at his position, it is pretty sad that 2k gave him a sega face......the clippers team is bad too and dwight howard looks like he did 4 years ago lol
Seriously what are you talking about, there is a whole thread that 2k started in response to updating players, and last year they did update at least update one players face, They are currently working on a big patch and Mike as well as others within 2K have been on the site answering questions, LD2k is on PS4 every weekend playing the park and answering question, so once again I ask what are you talking about ?
Old 10-29-2014, 03:06 PM   #5
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Live released a day one patch which implemented some of the faces they had already scanned. This isn't some on the fly update they made.

If Damian Lillard bothers you, take a look at half of the defending champs roster, lol

Just sayin, grass ain't as green as what guys will try to sell you round those parts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 03:11 PM   #6
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

If they update like they been doing to the UFC game i'll buy. Still can't believe how the litterly made a whole different game with patches.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:11 PM   #7
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Ill say this to answer for once and all and im going to lock this becauase this is nothing but a comparison thread which is a no no anyway.

When 2k said they had 90% of the league scanned and nba live said they had 70%, you would think guys wouldnt be here championing one game or another, just be glad its happening.

Either way, im locking this now
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »