Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (10-29-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (10-29-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2014, 07:09 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (10-29-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Nice job! Though I guess I was wasting my time the numerous times I posted pics of Larry Sanders and the goggles he'll be wearing from now on.

out.

Pretty sure one of the devs said they can't add goggles to a player...would need to do the whole scan again etc.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:55 AM   #58
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
It's nice to see that the people who own and PS3/360 paid $60 just like everyone else, but yet the PS3/360 users are getting the absolute worst type of respect and communication back from anyone at 2K. How 2K can post 3 roster updates for the 360 and the 10/15, 10/28 & 10/29 roster updates be EXACTLY the same, no player movement, nothing. Let me demonstrate how bad it is for the PS3/360 users. Go to the Houston Rockets and notice that Jason Terry is on their roster because he was traded there, but then scroll down 3-4 players and you will find Alonzo Gee (the player that Terry was traded for) on the same team roster. I mean really? Is that the type of commitment PS3/360 users have to be subjected to after 2K robs them of $60 for a game that to me is not at all finished, but I would venture to say it wasn't even worked on. All they did was create new issues that everyone has to deal with ontop of existing issues. What I find very alarming is from this thread is that you mean to tell me that for years in the past 2K was able to put missing players into the roster set this quickly? Players without guaranteed contracts can be put in the roster set this soon? I mean if they are doing it now, they could've been doing this every year. See I have a huge issue when I'm told something and then it doens't happen. Shouldn't have been said in the first place. Sorry 2K, but you have forced me into a corner and I'm going LIVE when I get my XBOX ONE next month.
And there are also 3 players missing on the Houston roster: Papanikolaou, Dorsey & Capela.. BS :-S
Old 10-30-2014, 08:32 AM   #59
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
It's nice to see that the people who own and PS3/360 paid $60 just like everyone else, but yet the PS3/360 users are getting the absolute worst type of respect and communication back from anyone at 2K. How 2K can post 3 roster updates for the 360 and the 10/15, 10/28 & 10/29 roster updates be EXACTLY the same, no player movement, nothing. Let me demonstrate how bad it is for the PS3/360 users. Go to the Houston Rockets and notice that Jason Terry is on their roster because he was traded there, but then scroll down 3-4 players and you will find Alonzo Gee (the player that Terry was traded for) on the same team roster. I mean really? Is that the type of commitment PS3/360 users have to be subjected to after 2K robs them of $60 for a game that to me is not at all finished, but I would venture to say it wasn't even worked on. All they did was create new issues that everyone has to deal with ontop of existing issues. What I find very alarming is from this thread is that you mean to tell me that for years in the past 2K was able to put missing players into the roster set this quickly? Players without guaranteed contracts can be put in the roster set this soon? I mean if they are doing it now, they could've been doing this every year. See I have a huge issue when I'm told something and then it doens't happen. Shouldn't have been said in the first place. Sorry 2K, but you have forced me into a corner and I'm going LIVE when I get my XBOX ONE next month.
Hopefully that works out for you. I got to play live for a couple hours yesterday and was thoroughly unimpressed.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:35 AM   #60
Rookie

If Mike's gonna rate the players correctly without any bias, there's gonna be a lot of ratings changed/dropped.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:51 AM   #61
MVP

@eaglerock.....let me get this right because of the way 2k is with rosters on a 9yr old console you will get live on your xbox one when you get it in nov...yet pass up the better game on xbox 1 .....btw live is below avg at best...good luck.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 09:02 AM   #62
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Wow, sounds like they are doing a better job keeping up this year. Nice work, 2k!
Old 10-30-2014, 09:03 AM   #63
Rookie

what about kobe 9 high-top? in edit player that i should do wear it to kobe bryant i love to see kobe bryant wearing his new kobe 9 high-top in the game p

pls pls.... update this shoes
Old 10-30-2014, 09:19 AM   #64
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikookim29
what about kobe 9 high-top? in edit player that i should do wear it to kobe bryant i love to see kobe bryant wearing his new kobe 9 high-top in the game p

pls pls.... update this shoes
Yea, it's kind of foul that they showed an image of him wearing them when they were promoting the game.

There are a few sneakers that can't be edited correctly, like the 13's.. The sole on the bottom should have an option for color. The 1's should have a different color option for the logo on the side, as well as the collar, base, and toe.. They shouldn't be connected when choosing a color.

I'm curious to see if Mike will also update jumpshots. Not only is Klay Thompson's timing supposed to be on quick, but so is Curry's.

I'm glad they added the ankle braces to Curry, but Iguadala wears knee sleeves, not compression pants. The sleeves rest higher than compression pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »