Home

Certain Players Missing Tats

This is a discussion on Certain Players Missing Tats within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2014, 08:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Certain Players Missing Tats

i know there are alot of issues that deserve more focus, but i just want to know if anyone notice some player either are missing there tats or players only having half of there tats. Example, Amare Stoudemire only has half of his tat on his let arm, also Glen Davis only has half on his tat. and Why are teh rookies missing tats if they got there head scanned shouldnt they have there tats? Can or will this be fixed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 09:26 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Certain Players Missing Tats

I believe 2k needs permission from the artists who did the tattoos so my guess is they didn't get the rights approved for the ones omitted? And second guess with rookies they just didn't have enough time to get the rights? I could be wrong but that's why only Kapernick has his in Madden 15...the only player to get the proper permissions in on time
Old 10-29-2014, 11:58 PM   #3
Rookie

i understand and the licensing, but if they have there tattoos in the last gen version idk y they are missing from current gen, if i remember last year Amare was missing his whole left side. Idk but 2K needs to get there s*** str8.
Old 10-30-2014, 01:35 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsFan1113
I believe 2k needs permission from the artists who did the tattoos so my guess is they didn't get the rights approved for the ones omitted? And second guess with rookies they just didn't have enough time to get the rights? I could be wrong but that's why only Kapernick has his in Madden 15...the only player to get the proper permissions in on time

I think this is the answer. Same issue with the UFC games. Some fighters like Carlos Condit didn't have the proper tattoos because the artist didn't want them in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »