Home

MyPARK - When to start playing it?

This is a discussion on MyPARK - When to start playing it? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2014, 11:18 PM   #17
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: MyPARK - When to start playing it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko12
he's prob right they are centers why wouldnt they be? they can be bigger, get all the same stats (ball control -5 for a center) but everything else exactly the same and a center is cheaper VC to level so why would people pick PF?

Personally there really is no issue with center's very easy to strip the ball from them, most people playing on park with PF/C have next to no skill and you just need to play smart against them
You can see every one in the park overall and position and if I'm not mistaken height. I rarely see centers . I always check who I'm teaming up with and playing against . He even said himself he's a 7' SF which is also the height of centers. Most users follow him and do the same .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-31-2014, 12:01 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

yes maybe so but either way most the stat caps are almost identical so the only real difference is the size, I honestly don't have a problem with it as of yet.

But only really come up against 1 massive guy at a time never 3 of them... then it could be a problem who knows
Old 10-31-2014, 09:55 AM   #19
Rookie

I play center and my athlete is maxed and I'm definitely not as fast as guards lol those are definitely 7' small forwards

When I check the people in the park it's very rare that there are more than 3 centers in the park I'm in, sometimes rec too.

BTW it's hard as he'll to play D with a center when you play a team of guards, they go right around you or if you don't go out they hit the jumper. I'm not complaining, that's the way it should be but I am saying whoever you're playing against definitely aren't centers lol
Old 10-31-2014, 09:58 AM   #20
Rookie

Personally I do buy SOME vc every year because I don't have the time to play all day every day like most of the people who complain about buying vc, if you don't like that they tried to level the playing field a little bit don't play? If I don't mind spending the $10 to trade for some of my time then you shouldn't either. Either grind and play or get a job and spend a little money. Just don't complain
Old 10-31-2014, 07:50 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPope13
Personally I do buy SOME vc every year because I don't have the time to play all day every day like most of the people who complain about buying vc, if you don't like that they tried to level the playing field a little bit don't play? If I don't mind spending the $10 to trade for some of my time then you shouldn't either. Either grind and play or get a job and spend a little money. Just don't complain
Totally agree. No need to spend 500 hrs just to be a 90. People have lives too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2014, 09:11 PM   #22
MVP

jk31's Arena

Why need to be a 90 anyway? Play good basketball and you don't need to be a 90... I play with some friends and we often times win against those 90+ rated "I have no idea how basketball works so I just Dunk over everybody" People. I have a 80 rated SG right now while skilling mostly Shooting, Defense and Playmaking.

I began playing as a 63, and it worked. Yeah, back then it was hard to win against the 90+ guys, because you couldn't do anything, but it was fun to play against normal players. In MyCareer I only played 5 games so far. Do not really enjoy this mode...The Game forces you to play heroball because of the stupid AI...
Old 11-01-2014, 01:27 AM   #23
Just started!

Where is this 2k app?
Old 11-01-2014, 04:13 AM   #24
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Why need to be a 90 anyway? Play good basketball and you don't need to be a 90... I play with some friends and we often times win against those 90+ rated "I have no idea how basketball works so I just Dunk over everybody" People. I have a 80 rated SG right now while skilling mostly Shooting, Defense and Playmaking.

I began playing as a 63, and it worked. Yeah, back then it was hard to win against the 90+ guys, because you couldn't do anything, but it was fun to play against normal players. In MyCareer I only played 5 games so far. Do not really enjoy this mode...The Game forces you to play heroball because of the stupid AI...
the part about 90s who dont get the game is too funny yet so annoying, cause this is how i lose most of my games. the guy who is a 90 is playing like he NEVER watched TEAM BALL in his life, nor played it. hes jacking up horrible contested shots, and trying to let this games BS animations and etc, carry him to a W. too bad that only works in like 1/5 game.

i started playing with the 2k app open so i can send hate mail to people who shoot 5/20 in games while the other people only touched the ball once.

the best experincei had was playing with my boy. we kept getting our asses kicked in 2v2 because he wanted to be Melo 2.0 and refused to letme run the offense, even tho im the smarter of the 2 of us in ball. so he offline, spent 20 bucks , and made himself a 90 and got back on to only still get his *** busted by the same people.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »