Home

NBA 2K15 Unrealistic Gameplay

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Unrealistic Gameplay within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2014, 07:41 PM   #33
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K15 Unrealistic Gameplay

has anyone else noticed that full court press is broken this year for the user side? My CPU controlled guard will let his man go by but when the CPU does full court press the CPU presses and even traps. Defense is just horrible on the player side this year but almost perfect on the CPU controlled side.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:11 AM   #34
Rookie

Brooder's Arena

OVR: 1

All these points are valid. I'm playing on superstar ATM and some of the issues are fixed. All star, it seems, is the most broken of all the difficulties, anybody who says otherwise needs to play the different difficulties and see for themselves and not try Big dog themselves and bash other peoples pride by saying, "turn down the difficulty." The problem is real.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:27 AM   #35
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

HoF has always been cheese. I personally think Superstar is as well based on years of 2K although I haven't touched anything above all star this year.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 03:02 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 5

hof being cheese isnt an excuse for them not to address the bs that happens on there.
ppl coming in here telling us to lower the difficulty is exactly why its been this way for years.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestiux
Just like to add staying in front of players is terrible. I brought in Patrick Beverly to my team and he bounces all over the place and a lot worse than my other players.

He's very hard to guard, too. I wonder if we could get a list going of these players that are too spastic in the court and put them on a guinea pig roster - you know, to mess around with their tendencies to see what the threshold is for superhuman reflexes in this game.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:26 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 19

All the levels have been raised a notch
this year. That means the CPU cheese that everyone speaks of would begin to happen on the lower levels like superstar and all star level.

People need to realize that hof is hof 2.0.

Either play on pro level or just adjust the CPU sliders on the higher levels. You all should use that thread that explains the ratings boost found on the higher levels
Old 11-03-2014, 07:48 PM   #39
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

I'm not exactly saying that this bothers me, buuuut, it's completely unrealistic. I play on default settings (say what you will), but that's just the way I've always done since MyCareer first came out. (I've tried all the difficulties and would end up getting furious over my team missing every open shot/dunk and the CPU not.missing.a.single.thing.

Anyway, bottom line, my player- PG/SG, 80 overall, 70-something 3PT shot, I shot like 60-70% from behind the arc, averaging 8-13 three pointers a game throughout the playoffs en route to a 4-1 finals championship. My timing wasn't even on point, all I had to do was size-up and......count it.

Don't bother saying it because I know--up the difficulty, take off default shooting, yadda yadda. After the finals, reality struck and I was back at barely 40%, even though my player and 3PT were both much better.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:18 PM   #40
Rookie

So are some people saying Pro is the way to go to get a good game? Isn't Pro still easy regardless of changing the sliders to make it bit more challenging.

Honestly to me I don't see the purpose of difficulties in games. Seems like on Pro regardless of slider changes it still seems a bit easy and and all star and up the cpu starts getting the advantages. They come of screens with none of my men even close to them and the delay to close is is terrible and when my player comes off a screen the cpu is either right there with me or can close out on the shot quicker than what I'm allowed to on defense. There's way to much movement when controlling someone which makes it hard to to play defense..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »