Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-1-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-1-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2014, 09:42 AM   #41
Pro

bbondsfan25's Arena

OVR: 5
So if I just play a single season, every time a roster update comes out throughout the season I would have to start my season over for the new rosters to take effect?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 10:06 AM   #42
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-1-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennytomson
New Orleans Pelicans- third jersey red, red accessories.

Red? Players were wearing black arm and leg sleeves with that uni.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:38 PM   #43
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbondsfan25
So if I just play a single season, every time a roster update comes out throughout the season I would have to start my season over for the new rosters to take effect?
yep, and the lack of people not even speaking up about this is very concerning. its nice that beds is doing daily updates but it really is not worth starting a season or gm mode until the season is over, which i know makes no sense, but at the same rate like a couple guys have already said if its not dynamic, what is the use ? i guess we play fantasy games or park until the end of the season ?

Last edited by StormsWarning; 11-02-2014 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:44 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 15
Bedwards - please update bigmen post moves tendencies. Majority of the bigmen in the game will not back down in the post and it seems like they all do the same moves, mostly fadeaway jumpers.To many fade away jumpers by to many bigmen, need to increase back down tendencies, up and unders, dropsteps moves, etc.
Old 11-02-2014, 10:29 PM   #45
Rookie

knick9mm's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
yep, and the lack of people not even speaking up about this is very concerning. its nice that beds is doing daily updates but it really is not worth starting a season or gm mode until the season is over, which i know makes no sense, but at the same rate like a couple guys have already said if its not dynamic, what is the use ? i guess we play fantasy games or park until the end of the season ?
Its been like this in sports game ever since roster updates came out. You can expect the edits to happen in your already started season.

What good would it be if Kemba Walker moves up to a 90 overall in your franchise but the official update knocks him down to an 82 overall.

I understand the want for a Dynamic season but once your franchise or season starts , its your world now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 19
NBA 2K15 (11-1-14) Roster Analysis
http://thereal2kinsider.blogspot.com...sis-11114.html

Last edited by Real2KInsider; 11-03-2014 at 01:08 PM.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
You DO realize that you wouldn't be able to play games at your own pace, or even make your own transactions if roster updates applied to active franchises?
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Old 11-03-2014, 06:21 PM   #48
Just started!

OVR: 0
Help needed!

I bought NBA 2k15 for PS3 last week and for some reason, they have not automatically updated the rosters. It doesn't give me a notification that rosters are being updated. It only loads my profile and settings and goes to the NBA today screen with the default roster the game came with. I am signed in and have internet connection to play online. What I also noticed when I play online, the roster are still in the default roster. Can someone please help or tell me what I need to do to get my roster updated. I have emailed 2k but not have heard back. Thanks in advance!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »