Home

Crazy MYGM Trades going on

This is a discussion on Crazy MYGM Trades going on within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2014, 04:12 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Crazy MYGM Trades going on

I've seen a lot of unrealistic trades but they actually work for the computers team. Also sometimes they seem to make dumb trades when a player is injured like that player is not coming back. I think the off season signings are crazier right now. The lakers have kemba walker and rondo. kemba comes off the bench he is an 83 overall. The only rational I can think of is he will replace Kobe when he retires and Kobe is always injured /tired.

This is another trade I can't figure out. Blazers, Nikola Pekovic for Grizzlies, Marc Gasol.... Just why they are like the same player.
Old 11-02-2014, 04:16 PM   #10
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_accidents3
I've seen a lot of unrealistic trades but they actually work for the computers team. Also sometimes they seem to make dumb trades when a player is injured like that player is not coming back. I think the off season signings are crazier right now. The lakers have kemba walker and rondo. kemba comes off the bench he is an 83 overall. The only rational I can think of is he will replace Kobe when he retires and Kobe is always injured /tired.

This is another trade I can't figure out. Blazers, Nikola Pekovic for Grizzlies, Marc Gasol.... Just why they are like the same player.
Uhhh, Marc Gasol is WAY better than Pekovic. That is a no brainer for portland, why would Memphis do it, is the real question
Old 11-02-2014, 08:30 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
If they patched in the ability to veto trades in MyGM, it would blow MyLeague out of the water. That's all 2k would need to do. MyGM is so much more intuitive than MyLeague.

No it is not. Not being able to force trades, not being able to override, not being able to freely edit players, not being able to edit draft classes and not being able to pretty much do anything without VC is not intuitive, it is bs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
Uhhh, Marc Gasol is WAY better than Pekovic. That is a no brainer for portland, why would Memphis do it, is the real question
Gasol has 1 year left on his deal and pekovich is locked up long term.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:36 PM   #13
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall181
No it is not. Not being able to force trades, not being able to override, not being able to freely edit players, not being able to edit draft classes and not being able to pretty much do anything without VC is not intuitive, it is bs.
I can live without being able to force trades. I can live without being able to edit players as I think 2k does a pretty good job with the equipment and the ratings. Meh, I like to auto generate draft classes. Makes it more random and interesting.

Also, it shouldn't be easy to do anything in the game. You should put in some effort for it which is where earning VC comes in. There are also MANY ways of obtaining VC. Many...different..ways.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:02 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I can live without being able to force trades. I can live without being able to edit players as I think 2k does a pretty good job with the equipment and the ratings. Meh, I like to auto generate draft classes. Makes it more random and interesting.

Also, it shouldn't be easy to do anything in the game. You should put in some effort for it which is where earning VC comes in. There are also MANY ways of obtaining VC. Many...different..ways.

No it should be accessible to everybody and everybody should be able to play the way THEY want.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:06 PM   #15
Banned

Cf3411's Arena

Quote:
LOL in most peoples mind Gasol is best two way Center in NBA. What's this guy saying...Gasol and Pekovic same player?!?!

Gasol is better passer, better scorer, you can run offense through him.

Also Gasol won DPOTY while Pekovic is a scrub on defense literally a layup drill when he's out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 09:11 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Plus, after 2 seasons Pek has regressed all the way down to a 72 overall with almost no stamina. I can barely pull him off the bottom of my bench for even 5 minute stints to close out a game and with that huge cap number I've got no way to move him now. My advice is move Pek early (at least before season one is over) and give Dieng the big minutes, I wish I had.
Good god and he almost ruined my team chemistry during season one with his constant demands that we were practicing too hard (while Wiggins and Lavine kept coming in asking for MORE MORE MORE). I love him in real life but really wish I'd have dumped that bum in the game, haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »