Home

Petition To Patch Input Delay

This is a discussion on Petition To Patch Input Delay within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2014, 06:34 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Petition To Patch Input Delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbak1111
I guess all we can do is sort of live in hope that it will improve with a patch but my willingness to believe is really waning thin as we've been given this spiel about online improvement for the last few years after they switched from that old code they were using from the dream cast days, then it was the switch in generations, then it was having their most top engineers spending all year on it and it's actually gotten worse.
I want to try that mypark mess it seems like a pretty cool concept lol but if the lag is pretty bad offline, I can only imagine how bad it is online.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:02 PM   #58
Rookie

Aintgottime4datShhhh's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.Coach2K.com
One thing I'd think you'd have to keep in mind is that there are more factors at play here than just 2K. Each player also has his own internet connection with it's own upload and download speed. If one player is streaming while playing or has everyone in their house using wifi off the same internet connection it could affect the game.

That's probably why you see differences each game. Everyone's connection is unique.

I've also understood that the type of tv someone plays on could affect the timing of shooting since what you see on the screen may not render precisely to the timing it actually occurs.
Naw bro dont give me that ..BF4 has proven that systems
Are capable of running smoothly not sayn Bf4 is perfect but it deals with allot more than running up and down the court and shooting a ball...the online play is pretty bad for 2k standards
Old 11-06-2014, 08:10 PM   #59
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetTheBoysShoot
A patch should be coming by Thanksgiving right?
No one's said anything about a deadline so don't expect one.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 11-06-2014, 08:33 PM   #60
Rookie

Maccy46's Arena

I ended up trading my 2k15 in while it still has some value. I'll pick it up again if they patch this but I'm done with this game until then. I'll keep my eye on this thread.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:33 PM   #61
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aintgottime4datShhhh
Naw bro dont give me that ..BF4 has proven that systems
Are capable of running smoothly not sayn Bf4 is perfect but it deals with allot more than running up and down the court and shooting a ball...the online play is pretty bad for 2k standards
Exactly . The same people I play 2k with I also play BF4 , COD, etc and there is no where near the input delay or lag .As a matter of fact there also aren't as many disconnects .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2014, 09:10 PM   #62
Rookie

Maccy46's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Exactly . The same people I play 2k with I also play BF4 , COD, etc and there is no where near the input delay or lag .As a matter of fact there also aren't as many disconnects .
Fifa 15 is the only other game I've really played online other thsn 2k15 since I got the ps4 and out of the 60 odd games I've played I've only experienced lag once or twice, haven't had any disconnects and there's no input lag whatsoever. If anything it is the best connection I've ever experienced in online gaming.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:03 PM   #63
Rookie

Aintgottime4datShhhh's Arena

What I really want them to work on is the defensive mechanisms in the park. I mean i know they got it because when i play My career the defensive response is is pretty good if they could just implement that into the park it would be a great improvement. I mean i can deal with the 7 foot center/small fwrd Cheese just give me the tools to play defense against these guys. I made myplayer so he could be a defensive stopper and its sucks that all the time i put into my carrer to achieve certain badges and build myplayer for defense wont connect with the park. I even picked the old town flyers because they have a defensive up grade if u pick them. I hope 2k fixes these issues.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:24 AM   #64
Banned

Please fix this for the next patch 2k
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »