Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-4-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-4-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2014, 04:28 PM   #41
Rookie

mlbtheshowfan7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-4-14)

Well done yet again. I'll be impressed if Kalin Lucas is included in tomorrow's update. Though I'm still a bit irked by the fact that some FAs have incorrect stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 04:34 PM   #42
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
So he's better than Dwight or you would take him over Dwight? Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Noah, and yes he is one of the top centers in the league but to say he's a better OVERALL player than T.Duncan, even at this point in Duncan's career is a very bold statement, but everyone has their own opinion.....
He's better than Dwight, and I'd take him over Dwight. And yes, I'd take him over a 40 year old Duncan as well, although they don't play the same position. He can guard almost any position, he rebounds and blocks shots with the best of them, HE CAN MAKE FTs, he can handle the ball like a wing, and he is the best passing big in the league.

Also, I think saying he's "probably a top 5 center" is a bit naive, considering he was 1st team all NBA at that position last year. But hey, to each their own.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:53 PM   #43
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6

Harrison Barnes wears the Adidas Rose 773 III's not the Adidas Rose 773 II's

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/H...iq5crmScUl.jpg
http://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/warr...?itok=Api0CRBT
Old 11-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #44
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
hahaha.... I'm sorry for laughing... But Noah over Duncan and Dwight.... Those moment when hustle/defensive player becomes superstar. Come on man... Noah is a great player. Probably a top 5 center in the NBA (there are only probably 5 true centers). You might have a case with Dwight. But Duncan?.... Noah isn't even better than Gasol right now. Besides the high post. He's offense is still very limited. I do think in 2 years time Noah will be a top 3 center (if he can stay health). I can't even imagine Noah being better than DeMarcus Cousins right now.
He'll be a top 3 center in 2 years?? He was voted THE top center in the league last year, I certainly don't see how he's dropped to the top 5 bubble based on 3 games this season.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:02 PM   #45
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
He's better than Dwight, and I'd take him over Dwight. And yes, I'd take him over a 40 year old Duncan as well, although they don't play the same position. He can guard almost any position, he rebounds and blocks shots with the best of them, HE CAN MAKE FTs, he can handle the ball like a wing, and he is the best passing big in the league.

Also, I think saying he's "probably a top 5 center" is a bit naive, considering he was 1st team all NBA at that position last year. But hey, to each their own.
I think my overall problem with the this Noah thing is that he doesn't have post up moves. How can you rate him better than someone else that does. But again to each their own.

I just don't want to see Noah finishing in the lane like he is Blake Griffin or any of the other players mentioned in the other post.

Last edited by jeebs9; 11-04-2014 at 05:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 05:14 PM   #46
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWarriors9
Harrison Barnes wears the Adidas Rose 773 III's not the Adidas Rose 773 II's

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/H...iq5crmScUl.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/warr...?itok=Api0CRBT

Those are Crazy Ghost 2014, not Rose 773 III
Old 11-04-2014, 05:47 PM   #47
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3

You obviously don't know what your talking about, handle the rock like a wing lol better than Dwight and Duncan is 40 and still far better than him. You forcing like crazy lol
Old 11-04-2014, 05:58 PM   #48
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Those are Crazy Ghost 2014, not Rose 773 III
You are absolutely right. I thought those were the Rose 773 III's for some reason. They kind of look similar. In that case Barnes is good with the shoes he has now since they don't have them in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »