Home

NBA 2K15 Adds the Nike Kobe 9 Masterpiece & Under Armour Clutchfit Drive High Shoes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Adds the Nike Kobe 9 Masterpiece & Under Armour Clutchfit Drive High Shoes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2014, 04:42 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Why can't i wear the kobe's in my career? I have nike deal already i should be able to put those on for a game!!! if i buy can i wear for a game in my career? not park! only talking about season games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2014, 05:56 PM   #26
Rookie

How do you get the screen to pop up and show what content was added? The screen shown above never comes up for me.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:47 PM   #27
Rookie

alexbrg's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Adds the Nike Kobe 9 Masterpiece & Under Armour Clutchfit Drive High Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWiley7
How do you get the screen to pop up and show what content was added? The screen shown above never comes up for me.
Yeah, I got a notice for the court changes a couple weeks ago but not for this one.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:44 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds the Nike Kobe 9 Masterpiece & Under Armour Clutchfit Drive High Sho

So like all the good sneakers, I can't wear them in myplayer... smh. Like who's the genius that thought of this brilliant idea.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:19 PM   #29
All Star

OVR: 49

hope they fix this and add more shoes like every week or 2.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #30
Banned

Lmfao Thats 2k For You My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUp_YoureDreaming
I whole heartedly agree with you, the Kobe 9's are one of the most aesthetically pleasing shoes to come out recently. "Kobe 9 Masterpiece" says it all. Not only can you not edit the shoes to create different colorways, you can't even put the shoes on Kobe. IT'S HIS SHOE! Yet, you can purchase them and put them on your MyPlayer. SMH. And this isn't the first dilemma of its kind. The same goes for the Addidas knee pads Derrick Rose and now Dwight Howard wear. You can purchase them for your MyPlayer, but you can't equip them to the players that actually wear them. They're in the game, but not in the game. Perplexing.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:21 PM   #31
Pro

RyanJS08's Arena

I noticed that the Kobe IX EM, Hyperdunk 2014, Hyperrev and Zoom Crusader colorways have all been adjusted to more realistic colorways (Which I can't tell you how awesome that is!!!!) So I'm going to make a few suggestions to some other shoes that I believe could benefit from similar adjustments.

1.) Zoom Soldier 8 and 7 (White/Black base for home/away with the strap being the primary color)
2.) Hyperposite (White/Black base for home/away)
3.) Lebron 11 Team (White/Black base for home/away)
4.) Huarache 2k4 (white/black base for home/away)
5.) Kobe 4 (Underlay should be white/black for home/away)
6.) Air Flight Huarache (Base change from white to black when worn for home and away)
7.) Rose 4 (Change grey base to white and black for home and away)
8.) DHoward 5 (Change grey base to white/black for home/away)
9.) Crazy Light Boost (Change the Stripes logo to white, can never see them when wearing them in away colorway.)
10.) AJ 6 (White/black base for home and away
11.) Prime Fly (white/black base for home and away)
12.) Jordan CP3 7 (No home/away option at all.)
13.) Jordan Super.Fly 3 & 2 (White/Black base for home/away)

These are just some suggestions, not sure who's in charge of changing the colorways or who made the adjustments but thanks for doing so! Keep up the good work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2014, 10:43 PM   #32
Rookie

CHAPEdawg45's Arena

All they have to do now is let our MyPlayer actually equip those Kobe high tops for NBA action (not just park) and in roster edit modes as well. Along with compression pants for the MyPlayers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »