Home

NBA 2K15 Adds the Nike Kobe 9 Masterpiece & Under Armour Clutchfit Drive High Shoes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Adds the Nike Kobe 9 Masterpiece & Under Armour Clutchfit Drive High Shoes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2014, 11:37 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds the Nike Kobe 9 Masterpiece & Under Armour Clutchfit Drive High Sho

This is ridiculous. What exactly is the point of having the shoes in the game? MyPark only?
Old 11-06-2014, 12:24 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Adds the Nike Kobe 9 Masterpiece & Under Armour Clutchfit Drive High Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by @marcusjiles
Funny, someone said this earlier but it is worth repeating,

"Cant even put the Kobe's on Kobe!" lol

Kobe has worn the hi-tops (which personally are one of my favorites shoes ever - very beautiful) in 4/5 games this season. It'd be nice to be able to mess with them or at least have the option to put them on guys around the league (JR Smith, Larry Sanders, Jordan Clarkson, DeMar Derozan) that actually wear them.
and even worse, they promoted the game with images of kobe wearing the high top versions.

I don't understand why we can't equip them on players.. It's dumb
Old 11-06-2014, 12:33 AM   #35
Pro

I couldn't find a better picture. But look at that, he's rocking the high tops. From 2k themselves. This falls under false advertisement to be honest.

What's the point of restricting us from equipping the shoes on players besides our MyPlayer (which is ridiculous considering they cost like 12,500 VC unless you sign with Nike).. Oh and you can't edit them.. So you're stuck with color combinations/formulas that don't make sense, or default shoes that don't match our team colors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2014, 12:56 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty

I couldn't find a better picture. But look at that, he's rocking the high tops. From 2k themselves. This falls under false advertisement to be honest.

What's the point of restricting us from equipping the shoes on players besides our MyPlayer (which is ridiculous considering they cost like 12,500 VC unless you sign with Nike).. Oh and you can't edit them.. So you're stuck with color combinations/formulas that don't make sense, or default shoes that don't match our team colors
This **** is seriously ridiculous. They have so many out of date shoes (not talking about the classics, which are always welcomed) from several years back that no one wears anymore, yet you can edit them and equip them to anyone as you please. But when it comes to current shoes (this years, and last), many are entirely missing from the game – and if they are in the game you can't equip them to anyone but your MyPlayer – and if you can equip them to anyone, you can't change the colorways to match team colors. Where's the sense in all this?
Old 11-06-2014, 01:08 AM   #37
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
NBA 2K15 Adds the Nike Kobe 9 Masterpiece & Under Armour Clutchfit Drive High...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJS08
I noticed that the Kobe IX EM, Hyperdunk 2014, Hyperrev and Zoom Crusader colorways have all been adjusted to more realistic colorways (Which I can't tell you how awesome that is!!!!) So I'm going to make a few suggestions to some other shoes that I believe could benefit from similar adjustments.

1.) Zoom Soldier 8 and 7 (White/Black base for home/away with the strap being the primary color)

2.) Hyperposite (White/Black base for home/away)

3.) Lebron 11 Team (White/Black base for home/away)

4.) Huarache 2k4 (white/black base for home/away)

5.) Kobe 4 (Underlay should be white/black for home/away)

6.) Air Flight Huarache (Base change from white to black when worn for home and away)

7.) Rose 4 (Change grey base to white and black for home and away)

8.) DHoward 5 (Change grey base to white/black for home/away)

9.) Crazy Light Boost (Change the Stripes logo to white, can never see them when wearing them in away colorway.)

10.) AJ 6 (White/black base for home and away

11.) Prime Fly (white/black base for home and away)

12.) Jordan CP3 7 (No home/away option at all.)

13.) Jordan Super.Fly 3 & 2 (White/Black base for home/away)

These are just some suggestions, not sure who's in charge of changing the colorways or who made the adjustments but thanks for doing so! Keep up the good work.

Awesome!I thought this was never gonna arrive!

Can you please check if Jordan XI, KD VI and Hyper Quickness have been fixed too??

Last edited by seanbarkley; 11-06-2014 at 01:25 AM.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:51 AM   #38
Pro

RyanJS08's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Awesome!I thought this was never gonna arrive!

Can you please check if Jordan XI, KD VI and Hyper Quickness have been fixed too??
It looks like the Hyper Quickness was adjusted, but I didn't see anything from the XI or KD VI. I did however notice that the AJ 12s were adjusted as well. Hopefully they can fix the 11s, the metal overlay just doesn't look right in my opinion. Maybe the patent leather would look better or the plastic overlay would work.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:26 AM   #39
Rookie

All the new nikes out and they add the under armor shoes first, lol. I mean I'm grateful, believe me...but where are the Kobe hi-tops and Lebron XII's and all the Nike's most of the league wears coming?

Last edited by TheLambOfDeth; 11-06-2014 at 02:35 AM.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:24 AM   #40
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

There's a kobe 9 brave blues in shoe editor now but there's no picture and if you go to edit it's blank. You can assign them to any player but they are all white. Looks like they are trying to add the hi top kobe 9s so that's a positive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »