Home

MyCareer Teammate AI

This is a discussion on MyCareer Teammate AI within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry MyCareer Teammate AI

The first team I was picked up by was Charlotte. Being in the East we played the Bulls 3 times during my tenure. Each time it was either a blowout their way or Derrick Rose becoming LeBron Magic Jordan in crunch time. He never had less than 40 and when he wasn't scoring, he was driving and kicking out to Ray All- I mean, Jimmy Butler for the automatic 3. This pattern continued when we faced them in the playoffs.
Offseason comes I eventually decide to be with the Bulls. I can play with somebody else who will score, as Lance or Jefferson would not. I play HOF difficulty on 10 min quarters and Rose just barely averages double digits. I use the auto play running feature, and rarely break the play unless I'm WIDE open, but he just fails miserably. He went from loopty-loop, 360, windmill finishes in traffic, and dagger 3 pointers, to literally only scoring on fast breaks that I create by doubling his man. This would be understandable if he just wasn't shooting, but he's still getting up a D Rose amount of attempts. 15-20 per game.
And don't get me started on Butler. One game was set before a cutscene where he chews me out about not getting him his touches, but he misses every time I give him the ball.
I see the phrase "ruins immersion" a lot on here, but this really takes the cake. Why would I come to play with a contender if they ball like a D-League squad. We lose by double digits and I average around 30 ppg and double digit rebounds. This is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »