Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-6-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-6-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2014, 01:17 PM   #49
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-6-14)

Mike I love the hard work and attention to detail, you're on point with this. Be careful about ratings creep, one of the things you were really good at in the past is using the whole slider spectrum. In game you could tell smart from dumb, fast from slow, and good from bad. I'm worried you're gonna end up with somewhat of a homogenized group where different players don't play as distinctly as they did in your old rosters. You definitely hit more players hard in this update, but the volume of risers (and the fact that all the neutral guys were buffed also) is noticeable.

11/6: +29, -19 OVR
11/5: +3,-2
11/4:+6,-1
11/3:+8,-1
11/2: +12,-3

Obviously, finding guys who are struggling is a bit tougher as they don't jump out on the box score and they can be a bit invisible on TV. You also don't want to jump on a tiny sample size and kill guys (but if you're jumping on tiny samples and buffing guys you have to do the opposite or you unbalance all your hard work).

A couple candidates for regression:
Kris Middleton: 3pt
Evan Turner: Ball,PSIQ,PSVIS
JR Smith: 3pt,shotIQ
Marvin Williams
Gerald Henderson:shooting, shot IQ,
Kirilenko:defense
Caron Butler
Scola: shoot close, post, hands
Enes Kanter: rebounding
Trey Burke: 3pt, shot IQ
Ty Lawson: shooting, shotIQ, ball control
Arron Afflalo: shotIQ
Andrew Nicholson
Terrence Ross
Darius Miller
Eric Gordon

Hope this is helpful!
Old 11-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #50
Rookie

Pwnage19's Arena

Klay Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Russell Westbrook, Mike Conley, John Wall, and Courtney Lee do not have the perimeter lockdown badge, yet guys like Kobe Bryant and Josh Smith do.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:31 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmelw21
What about arena updates????? CAVS New Digital Screen Display over the court...it's like a mini Cowboys display screen...it would look amazing on the game....I'm just saying!!!!!
I doubt Mike can update the art for the arena through the roster

Also, if you guys watched the Lakers so far this eyar, you would understand the Kobe boost. They run an offense straight out of 2K: Everyone screws up the spacing while trying to move around, dumb picks that create congestion and lead to easy double teams, everyone standing inside the 3 point line, etc

Last edited by snocone; 11-06-2014 at 01:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2014, 01:41 PM   #52
Just started!

Great job you doing with the updates, but one requested how can I get updated roster without injuries and a update on Dwight Howard hairstyle short Mohawk.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:46 PM   #53
Rookie

** Wayne Ellington - Nike (Kobe IX EM) **

Everything else with the Lakers has been accurately updated, except this. Ellington has been wearing Nike for three weeks now, every game he's played with the Lakers this year (minus the first 2 preseason games).

And don't let me sound petty, or unappreciative. The time you spend on these updates is noticable. So truly, thank you for that. You're doing a fantastic job.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:57 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2
Steve Adams should be rated alot higher than Perkins
Old 11-06-2014, 02:02 PM   #55
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

These roster updates are extremely detailed and well done, but I don't understand the point of it, or at least the really detailed stuff like socks and attribute boosts of 1-5 in one specific area. I mean someone could be an 80 free throw, then go 7/10 one day and suddenly be a 70-something?

Also, are these updates just for playing games online? or just for playing exhibitions on the main menu? I don't get it. Are they for MyGM?

It just seems like a ton of busy work and for what exactly? Does everyone really play everyday and make use of all these adjustments? I play MyCAREER almost exclusively, and I know I'm not the only one, so it's just surprising to me.

Any thoughts or clarifications on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2014, 02:04 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sireddieswavey
I would recommend
Form: 107
Base: 42
It's honestly so spot on
Koo, not in a position to check now, but I'll definitely check it out later. Here are a few links to give everyone a better idea of how he shoots.
http://youtu.be/bTFf0rDMtsY
http://youtu.be/sG9zrfeTAhM
http://youtu.be/e0_NyC5LGG0

I Thought this was pretty spot on myself
Damian Lillard
Form: K. Durant
Base: D. Lillard

Just Tryna Help....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »